Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV) - Now Only €99!

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by VSTBuzz, Apr 30, 2019.

1. VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz Senior Member

Feb 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

Deal: 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV)

Value: €496
    Discount: 80%
    Price: €99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/80-off-cinematic-bundle-by-sampletraxx!

“Cinematic Bundle” is an epic collection of 10 Cinematic Sound Design libraries featuring unique Braams, Hits, Risers, Drops, Slams, Transitions, Vocals, Whooshes, Impacts, Atmospheres, Glitches, Stutters and Distortions!

This massive collection is perfect for all types of Epic Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, Video Games, Sound Design and much more!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/80-off-cinematic-bundle-by-sampletraxx!

2. krops

krops Active Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Yeah or nay?

mouse likes this.
  3. mouse

mouse Active Member

Oct 20, 2016
    I have two of these and they're a definite yay for me

4. Yury Tikhomirov

Yury Tikhomirov New Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Which ones? I am pitching myself towards four: Braams, Woosh, Stutter Matter and Bleed.
    Could they cover a lot of Fx ground in you opinion?

5. mouse

mouse Active Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Whoosh and Braams. Both do exactly what they are designed for

6. Brian Nowak

Brian Nowak Active Member

Jan 9, 2018
    I picked this up. A lot of it is very good. A few of the kontakt instruments are lackluster, but considering the entire bundle was cheaper than buying a couple of the good ones, I would say it's worth springing for it. I'll use a lot of it all over tv and trailer stuff.

7. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I am definitely not into this kind of stuff but maybe worth to mention (cause vstbuzz does not): you can pick up ANY of the included libraries only with 70 % deal, so you dont need to buy them all, only click on the small arrow on the right and unter the bundle with 80 % off there are all libraries individually for 70 % off.

poetd likes this.
  8. poetd

poetd Active Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Thanks, hadn't spotted that dropdown, didn't want the whole bundle, so really useful to know.
    Cheers! :)

9. OP
    OP
    VSTBuzz

VSTBuzz Senior Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV) deal - Normally €496 Now Only €99!