What's new

Only 3 Days Left! VSTBuzz: 77% off “Synth Bundle” by Gospel Musicians - Normally €384 Now Only €89!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 77% off “Synth Bundle” by Gospel Musicians

Value: €384
Discount: 77%
Price: €89

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/77-off-synth-bundle-by-gospel-musicians!

“Synth Bundle” is a collection of by far the most authentic, raw and gritty emulations of three of the most revered 90’s synths ever made!

Lovingly recreated by Gospel Musicians from the original instruments, in each case you will have simply the best experience ever produced in a plugin!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/77-off-synth-bundle-by-gospel-musicians!

I'm not familiar with these, although I have and like some of GM's more recent products. I'd like to hear from folks who have these Yamaha emulations. Thanks.

I'm not familiar with these, although I have and like some of GM's more recent products. I'd like to hear from folks who have these Yamaha emulations. Thanks.
I just picked up the bundle. I used to have an EX5 back in the day and given the short time I've spent with it, I think they've captured the essence of it very well. It sounds great to my ears.

I Own the TGX99 one, don't know if it worth for me the upgrade to own the 2 others (it's less expensive than the price of the TGX99 when i bought it lol). already own TGX, MKS and Fmtines 1 & 2.

the sound are very good, yes, like silentspace2000 said. My only complain, would be that unfortunatly there are only the original presets. they planned to release expansion (i asked about the demo disk shipped with the Sy99) but for an unknown reason, GM never released any extra presets.

I just picked up the bundle. I used to have an EX5 back in the day and given the short time I've spent with it, I think they've captured the essence of it very well. It sounds great to my ears.

Hi, GM on their EX5 did an oustide browser preset to bypass a limit from UVI workstation, so the presets are loaded through Windows explorer or Mac File (Finder ? or something, i'm not a mac guy sorry). I didn't purchased it because i found this pretty annoying, but what do you think when using it ? is it acceptable ?

I never owned a SY85, don't know if the TGX-85 would/could be very usueable today as we have already so much offer in the virtual world to cover these kind of sounds .. ? (very different from a SY99 or the EX5 which are still legend keyboard from the workstation era, and different from an FMtine too, which cover a world of sound (exlusive EP Keyboards emulation/sampling from Yamaha, Roland, Korg) that nobody did at this extensive point yet elsewhere.),

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 77% off “Synth Bundle” by Gospel Musicians deal - Normally €384 Now Only €89!

I owned the TG-500 (rack mount version of the SY-85) back in the day so this interests me. Does this package include the original presets? How is the recreation? Decent? From the video I hear a lot of familiar sounds that bring back some memories.. TIA...

Top Bottom