What's new

Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 70% off “Angel Strings Vol.1” by Auddict - Normally €165 Now Only €49!

Hi all, Auddict have released a fix now and we're updating download links shortly with the new files ;)

Hi all, Auddict have released a fix now and we're updating download links shortly with the new files ;)

Wait, so they actually released a fix this long after the fact?

Damn you. I was so ready to think their customer service was bad. Now I want it again.

The fix is actually for an issue with "Runs and Tremolos" patch not responding instantly to any tempo changes you make in your DAW. However we've just asked them to look into the envelope issue now too so hopefully that will be resolved shortly :)

Well, DS's track made me want to get this, but the fact that Mike hasn't gotten any reaction from the developers kinda destroyed it for me. I'm kinda sad about that.
I also sent a follow up email yesterday, and still have not heard from them. They claim it only takes them 24 hours to respond, but it's been well over that since my first email i sent.

I'll let you guys know if i ever hear from them.

The fix is actually for an issue with "Runs and Tremolos" patch not responding instantly to any tempo changes you make in your DAW. However we've just asked them to look into the envelope issue now too so hopefully that will be resolved shortly :)

Great to see your follow-up !! Ready to purchase this, and likely Auddict's Vol.2 Flurries soon after. :thumbsup:
~ $140. for both seems good value !

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
With regards to the envelope - and I'll admit that this could have been much clearer - it is actually part of the filter module. So the envelope controls the filter cutoff, and with the filter disengaged (which it is by default), the env controls will not do anything.

Hi everyone!
With regards to the envelope - and I'll admit that this could have been much clearer - it is actually part of the filter module. So the envelope controls the filter cutoff, and with the filter disengaged (which it is by default), the env controls will not do anything.
I’m not sure why you would want an adsr envelope on a hi pass or low pass filter, so it’s resonable to assume the envelope is a volume envelop.

Considering you already have a volume envelope on the instrument, any chance you could switch it in the script? No redesign necessary ;) a few of the articulations could really use a volume envelope or at least attack/ release controls. Thanks for fixing what you can.

Hi everyone!
Goodness, you're right. I never tried with the filter cutoff adjusted and assumed it was a volume envelope, as @X-Bassist mentioned. And I completely agree it would be nice to have, although I apologize for any spread of misinformation as it looks like your videos do mention that the envelope is connected to the filter.

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 70% off “Angel Strings Vol.1” by Auddict deal - Normally €165 Now Only €49!

Top Bottom