What's new

Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 68% off “Stringache” by Silence+Other Sounds - Normally €59 Now Only €19!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 68% off “Stringache” by Silence+Other Sounds

Value: €59
Discount: 68%
Price: €19

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/68-off-stringache-by-silence-other-sounds!

“Stringache” is a modern horror library of mangled string noises for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music.

Whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/68-off-stringache-by-silence-other-sounds!

Silence+Other Sounds sent out an email: "

68% OFF STRINGACHE - Horror String Noises
on VSTBuzz (limited time)
plus 33% OFF Coupon to be spent on our store!"​

Since the email didn't include the 33% off coupon and it's not on their website, I guess they mean they only give you the coupon if you get the VSTBuzz Stringache deal? But I don't see the 33% off coupon mentioned in the description at VSTBuzz.

Silence+Other Sounds sent out an email: "

68% OFF STRINGACHE - Horror String Noises​

on VSTBuzz (limited time)​

plus 33% OFF Coupon to be spent on our store!"​

Since the email didn't include the 33% off coupon and it's not on their website, I guess they mean they only give you the coupon if you get the VSTBuzz Stringache deal? But I don't see the 33% off coupon mentioned in the description at VSTBuzz.
Apologies, yes this is correct. You'll receive a 33% off coupon for https://silenceandothersounds.com/ when you buy the deal on VSTBuzz.

We've updated the deal page to mention this now :)

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 68% off “Stringache” by Silence+Other Sounds deal - Normally €59 Now Only €19!

Is there a way to change the currency billed on VST Buzz? I'm worried I'll get hit with a fee by my bank when it changes it to $, if I pay in Euros

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 68% off “Stringache” by Silence+Other Sounds deal - Normally €59 Now Only €19!
Is there any way to pay in $ instead of Euros?

Top Bottom