What's new

Only 3 Days left! - VSTBuzz: 63% off “Project Alpha & Bravo” Bundle by Hybrid Two - Normally €189 Now Only €69!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 63% off “Project Alpha & Bravo” Bundle by Hybrid Two

Value: €189
Discount: 63%
Price: €69

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/63-off-project-alpha-bravo-bundle-by-hybridtwo!

“Project Alpha & Bravo” are intuitive and powerful hybrid musical sound design sample libraries aimed primarily at Film, TV, Video Game composers and Sound Designers.

This is a unique bundle that brings you an enormous range of Impacts, Booms, Whooshbangs, Risers, Downers, Drones, Reverse FX and much more and are available in both Kontakt & WAV format!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/63-off-project-alpha-bravo-bundle-by-hybridtwo!

Can you explain the idea behind how the reward points are calculated to me? Unless I’m missing something, the “earn up to 84 reward points” message on this deal is calculated by adding all three options—the bundle, Alpha only, Bravo only. Looks to me like that’s either an inflated number (who buys the products twice, once as a bundle and once individually?) or an error…

@VSTBuzz: I just bought this bundle and paid via paypal, but it still says "Pending payment" in my account, so I can't download it. I already have the payment confirmation e-mail from paypal and normally these things are instant when I buy anything via paypal. Is your shop system waiting for a manual review or why is there this delay? I paid with regular paypal linked to my bank account, not a credit card via paypal, so I don't see how it could trigger any credit card fraud protection check.

Edit: It finally recognized my payment. But I'd still recommend looking into why this takes so long. It's very unusual compared to my other online shopping experiences.

Last edited:
PayPal used to randomly do spot checks on a small number of transactions and from memory the buyer wasn't informed.
In those cases the seller was told not to ship the item until the check was complete which could take up to 24 hours.
Not sure if they even still do this so it could be something else.

PayPal used to randomly do spot checks on a small number of transactions and from memory the buyer wasn't informed.
In those cases the seller was told not to ship the item until the check was complete which could take up to 24 hours.
Not sure if they even still do this so it could be something else.

Why would they do a check on me after successfully deducting money straight from my bank account for 10+ years? And what would that check even be?

Why would they do a check on me after successfully deducting money straight from my bank account for 10+ years? And what would that check even be?
Give me a minute and I'll hack PayPal and your bank account(s) and get back to you. :rofl:
The key word you missed was randomly.

I used to run an online business and used to have to delay shipping stuff occasionally due to these random checks.

I have a question about project alpha. There are patches like "Braaams - KS Tuned", I assume that means "keyswitch tuned"? Where are those keyswitches? I don't see a manual for Alpha and the Bravo user guide doesn't mention the feature either.

Give me a minute and I'll hack PayPal and your bank account(s) and get back to you. :rofl:
The key word you missed was randomly.

I used to run an online business and used to have to delay shipping stuff occasionally due to these random checks.

OK, thx for clarifying.

How do these compare to other options?

I've barely scratched the surface of it and I don't know many of these libraries so I can't really help you. For what it's worth, what I've heard so far seems very usable to me.

Where are those keyswitches? I don't see a manual for Alpha and the Bravo user guide doesn't mention the feature either.

If memory serves, the keyswitches for this patch are C8 and up. In Kontakt, changing the range of your on-screen keyboard reveals the (red, I think) keyswitches. :)

If memory serves, the keyswitches for this patch are C8 and up. In Kontakt, changing the range of your on-screen keyboard reveals the (red, I think) keyswitches. :)

Wonderful, thank you very much! I was looking for them in the lower note range because that's where they are in another similar library that I have. I didn't know you can scroll that keyboard view by clicking on the up/down arrows, because I need this so rarely.

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 63% off “Project Alpha & Bravo” Bundle by Hybrid Two deal - Normally €189 Now Only €69!

How do these compare to other options?
Yea what's the word on those?

Did you guys get it yet? I finished going through the patches of Project Alpha yesterday and I'm very happy with it. Imho that alone is easily worth the price of the full bundle. If you're into this kind of sound, these libraries make it so easy to get, it almost feels like cheating. And I appreciate that the samples can easily be used as just waves, as that often makes more sense for these sound-designy things.
You'll need to do your own research on whether it fits your taste and workflow of course, but personally I'm giving it a thumbs up.

Top Bottom