One Man Virtual Orchestra w/ Spitfire and Strezov Libraries

Discussion in 'SAMPLECASTS, PODCASTS, VIDEOCASTS' started by Rv5, Apr 11, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Rv5

Rv5 Senior Member

Jan 5, 2013
    I talk a little bit about my composing work and a recent job recorded in studio one at Air Lyndhurst, in a slightly different context...

Composing music for BWin's "Who Stole the Cup" campaign was so much fun, and with an incredible team to boot. From the go we knew it'd either be Abbey Road or Air Lyndhurst, so couldn't really go wrong. The Argentinian football link, that's just some crazy icing on the cake.

Normal business should resume early next year with what the thread was set up for: The 'epic' renditions YouTube videos.

2. OP
    OP
    Rv5

Rv5 Senior Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hey Vi-ers, would love to invite you to the premiere of a new concept. I've always been fascinated with the performance aspect of virtual instruments/sample libraries. Often these highly energetic pieces composed using the latest in sampling technology are simply presented in a screen grab of a DAW, which certainly serves a functional purpose, but I want to explore a deeper artistic relation. This inspired the #midiart presentations I'm planning with Waverunner Audio, such as for John's Guitar:

and the Seven Days piece:

So in continuing with the 'epic renditions' project, I've covered Aron Chupa's I'm an Albatraoz. Been a lot of fun and some time in the making due to my limited After Effects knowledge and need to learn as I edit, but it's now ready for release and think it might be of interest to folk round here as it's a 'one man orchestra' performance using Spitfire, Strezov, Embertone and use of the TEC Breath Controller.

I'll be answering questions just before and around the time!

Tune in 27th March, 6pm GMT (2PM EDT, 11am PDT)

Might not be your thing, but if so look forward to seeing you there!

3. OP
    OP
    Rv5

Rv5 Senior Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Here's the latest! "One Man Virtual Orchestra" concept: performing each part live and presenting in a 3d space format. Was a fun track to orchestrate: AronChupa's I'm an Albatraoz -

Using @Spitfire Team and @StrezovSampling libraries to create some huge vibes.