What's new

Omnisphere Pangaea by The Unfinished - out now!

TheUnfinished

azIYpy0.jpg

Hello!

Omnisphere Pangaea is now available to purchase!

Pangaea is a collection of 300 patches showing off the lighter side of Omnisphere, with a particular focus on ambient, ethnic sounds. Full of hybrid instruments, pads, sequences and textures, Pangaea blends real instruments with organic sounds and digital synthesis, to create the perfect atmospheres for ethereal, world music influenced vibes. I call it my National Geographic/Discovery Channel soundset!

Check out the walkthrough video...

... or listen to some groovy demo tracks.

There will also be a Deluxe version of Pangaea that features 64 bonus patches using soundsources from Trilian and the Bob Moog Tribute library.

Pangaea will be £39.99 + VAT, whilst the Deluxe edition will be £49.99 +VAT.

Last edited:
About time we hear from you Matt. Hope your move is going well. I look forward to listening to your amusing walkthrough later tonight.

Ps anything for Phobos in the plans?

About time we hear from you Matt. Hope your move is going well. I look forward to listening to your amusing walkthrough later tonight.

Ps anything for Phobos in the plans?
I have nothing to confirm and nothing to deny. Ambiguously vague, that's me.

You might have to jog my memory on that one!
I believe you humorously quoted" ......so long, and thanks for al the fish" which I thought was a specific funny remark by the intelligible dolphins from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Just funny stuff, that's all.

Once I get hands on Omnisphere 2 I will be sure to check out your presets since I am not so into the time investments that "sound design" asks.

I believe you humorously quoted" ......so long, and thanks for al the fish" which I thought was a specific funny remark by the intelligible dolphins from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Just funny stuff, that's all.

Once I get hands on Omnisphere 2 I will be sure to check out your presets since I am not so into the time investments that "sound design" asks.
Ah yes, you're right. That was indeed a Hitchhiker's quote.

I once met Douglas Adams, interviewed him for my university magazine. Lovely, lovely man, hugely missed. And very tall! Man, he was a big bloke.

Great stuff! For the Deluxe edition is it necessary to own both Trillian and the Bob Moog Tribute library in order to use those patches? (I haven't had time to watch the walk through video yet, so if the answer is in there excuse me...)

Cheers, Max

Great stuff! For the Deluxe edition is it necessary to own both Trillian and the Bob Moog Tribute library in order to use those patches? (I haven't had time to watch the walk through video yet, so if the answer is in there excuse me...)

Cheers, Max
Yes, you will need to own them for the patches to work.

Wonderful textures soundscapes!!!!!...

fwiw... bonus patch demo starts at 49ish minutes... ehh... Pop Nood? ROFLMAO :)

Last edited:
I only wish I'd said "Pop Nood" rather than what I actually accidentally said! :eek:
:rofl:

You know what puzzles me, seriously? All those patch names, how on earth does someone come up with all these more than often suitable and descriptive names. Is that pure inspiration? Heavy intoxication? Early stage of schizophrenia? Cocktail of weed, fishermens friend and beluga caviar?

Or.... is there software that randomly comes up with usable creations?

I really can't figure that one out.

Mental note to self: Must get your libraries when I am up and running again...

Patch names: my greatest nemesis. It is a tedious business.

As of yet, I've given two patches the same name only once that I've actually noticed (though I dare say there are a few more). And that name was "Hotorget" which is a station on the Stockholm metro system.

I would love it if someone invented some kind of patch name generator. I would throw money at that person. And maybe even kiss them... a bit.

P.S. Remind me never to come round yours for a cocktail.

Matt, here's a neat idea you could try.

There's an old freebie VST called Oatmeal, and it has a pretty nifty patch randomize function, which also randomizes the name of the patch. Give it a shot, just for names. :P

Top Bottom