What's new

Omnisphere crashes un-preserved VEPro Instance on Mac

Cat

I have got the latest Mac Mini, Catalina OS, running the latest VEPro 7 version, latest Omnisphere version.

If the instance is un-preserved (so that it opens/closes whenever I open/close project on the other DAW computer) - it crashes. If the instance is preserved, it does not crash anymore (but this is useless for me).

These crashes only happen with Omnisphere, and NOT with any Kontakts. The same happened before, when I had a Mac Pro (2010) with Mojave OS, but I thought that was because it was an old machine. Nope, the new one does the same.

Any thoughts?

So to rephrase my question: is anyone using Omnisphere inside VEPro on a Mac slave with success? Without any crashes?

Thank you Ben, I have just sent the logs.
Hi Ben, any news on the subject? Sorry if I seem that I am trying to rush things. I realize this might take some time, but there is hope...
(I am considering returning my mac mini if Omnisphere can't be hosted by VEPro)

Ok, found it, thanks. It will probably take a few days (excluding the weekend), but we will mail you back!

Reactions: Cat
Ok, found it, thanks. It will probably take a few days (excluding the weekend), but we will mail you back!
Hey Ben, I am just checking in to see if there is any news or if there is any additional information that I need to provide. Thanks.

We need some time to analyze this problem. We will contact you asap in case we need more information or have found the reason for this issue.

We need some time to analyze this problem. We will contact you asap in case we need more information or have found the reason for this issue.
Hi Ben and VSL team, any progress on the issue? Is it just me or are there others with similar problems?

Top Bottom