What's new

Official Evolution Series - World Strings Oud - Competition! - The Results Are In!

pulse

We are very excited to run our World Strings Oud Competition!

For reference please check out our first video blog episode:

Prize: We will give away two seperate copies of World Strings Oud.

Competition guide lines:

(1) Download our free World Colors Clar-Duduk instrument via our website:

https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfolio/world-colors-clar-duduk/

(2) Write a piece of music showcasing the Clar-Duduk, you can use any other sample libraries as long as we can hear the Clar-Duduk.

(3) Post your track link either on this forum thread or on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/evoseries/

(4) To give everyone enough time the competition will end October 31st.

The main thing is to just have fun!

Excited to hear everyones creativity :)

A new update for the clar-duduk has been released!!! If you have downloaded the instrument already you should by now have received an update email.

Check out my latest vlog to see what has been changed:

First of all, you did an incredible work with that free instrument! I was really surprised when I first used it, because I couldn't believe it was really free hah. Here is my track! Hope you like it! I had lots of fun composing it!

Many thanks for your kind words! Wonderful track! Lots of emotion with the way you have blended the duduk and orchestra :)

Thanks again for this wonderful instrument and the updates ! The sound reminds me of my childhood and my parents. So here my (very short) input :

This is lovely thanks for sharing! Also very happy you are enjoying the instrument!

Thank you very much for this little Freebie! Its actually really good to handle and has a great sound! Fun to play. Here's my piece:

Here is what I came up with. The Clar-Duduk is a very enjoyable instrument.

Hey Janos and ckeddf wow I really am loving all this music! Wonderful use of the clar-duduk. It truely is a joy for me to hear everyones creativity at play :)

Thanks for sharing!

Hello everyone!

The World Colors Clar-Duduk instrument is absolutely amazing! Thanks Evolution Series for giving me the opportunity to write a piece with it.

Good luck to all contestants!

Very cool! Thanks for sharing! This is going to be extremely hard to decide on the winners!!!

Reactions: JF7
Top Bottom