What's new

Oceania, a cinematic descent into the abyss (update: now official demo!)

Tatiana Gordeeva

Long time member
Updated 21.06.22 - Now official demo! - Click here to see post below
Dear friends, I'm happy to be back among you after this harrowing experience with The Bottle. o_O During my recent life as a recluse I had time to reflect and was able to let my creativity flow again. I was helped in this therapeutic process by my friend, Tom Wolfe, who provided me with the necessary tools for my recovery.

I hereby present to you the result of this journey into the abyss of my soul, a piece entitled Oceania. Even in this dark ambient piece, you will be able to hear some of the many colours of Tom's inspiring patches for Arturia Pigments which were used exclusively here.

Watch it in 4K on YT if you can!

Last edited:
Thanks for the shout out Tatiana, and for creating such a beautiful track with the presets. Always amazing to hear what people do with them!
Wow, it's always cool to hear from the designer himself that he liked what the composer did with his sounds :) Thanks Tom! ❤️

For the record: I purchased these sounds with (a little) real money 💰, they were not received from an NFR kinda deal. ;)

Last edited:
This Tom Wolfe fellow coaxes previously unexplored tone colors from Pigments and you bring the best out of them, TaG!

Listening to this causes me to drift into reveries of Time and the River. It makes me want to Look Homeward toward this Angelic music!

I don't think it will be possible to Go Home Again to the Arturia presets after hearing this.

This Tom Wolfe fellow coaxes previously unexplored tone colors from Pigments and you bring the best out of them, TaG!
Tom has created very inspiring patches, it made my job easy and a real pleasure! Thank you for your kind words my little green friend :)

Top Bottom