What's new

Now this to me is a no brainer if you don't have them..... u-he NI NKS sale

These deals look great and I’m a huge u-he synth fan. There’s still a few things there that I don’t already have. Thanks for sharing.

Most welcome. I already have them. But If I didn't..... sure would.
rsp

I would imagine Zebra3 will be.. Doubt that Zebra 2 will be.

my guess.
rsp

My guess is that because of the dynamic nature of Zebra, it may never really be fully supported by NKS. Who knows though when Zebra2 comes out, maybe they thought of something.

These are nice prices for Diva and u-he almost NEVER goes on sale... I need another synth like a hole in the head so have to pass though...

Already own all the u-He plugins and synths that interest me, but for anyone that has considered adding them this is a great opportunity! (first time in a long time I've felt a little jealous about a deal<G>!)

I would imagine Zebra3 will be.. Doubt that Zebra 2 will be.

my guess.
rsp
I rely so much on my Kontrol, using non-NKS instruments is a task.

My guess is that because of the dynamic nature of Zebra, it may never really be fully supported by NKS. Who knows though when Zebra2 comes out, maybe they thought of something.

These are nice prices for Diva and u-he almost NEVER goes on sale... I need another synth like a hole in the head so have to pass though...
I can see that. I do hope Zebra is added at some point. Glad to see there's a u-he/NI relationship.

I too have enough synths, especially analog replicas.

Ha! Why is that?

Repro 1/5 are awesome, got them at Repro 1 intro ($99) and they threw in 5 later! Both are a wealth of analog goodness, and unique sounds that far surpasses any other analog/bass synth I have in warmth and a quality oscillator. Including Omni. A steal at $75 that will probably not be repeated (U-He rarely do sales and when they do it's usually 25%).

Pulsesetter's soundset for Repro is also pretty great:
https://pulsesetter-sounds.com/product/subversive-repro-soundset/

Now I can finally bring Diva to my collection. :)

Last edited:
Wow!! This is an AMAZING DEAL!
I already have everything offered here except Presswork,anyone who doesn't have these true gems should grab this without hesitation.
U-he makes truly some of the best soft synth and effects in the marketplace.IMO U-he is a great company with 1st class stellar support.
I assume they will release Zebra3 with NKS support so they didn't bother w/ Z2 and HZ.
I'm a bit surprised they didn't include Bazille another awesome beast.
The only U-he synth I don't have Hive will be updated, the Hive2 release is expected in about 2 months so I assume Hive2 will include NKS support when released.
I'll say it again WOW!

Last edited:
Oh disappointed, it's only Diva and Repro, the two I already have. I was hoping to see ACE, Bazille, Hive and Zebra. I'd also love to get the effects but sadly they're only available with Diva and Repro. For anyone who doesn't have Diva or Repro though it's a great deal.

I love Diva and Repro. If you don't own one or both of them, download the demos from u-he's site and start playing around with them. You don't need to take anyone else's word for how great they are!

Thanks to zvenx for posting.

Been trying to resist "no-brainer" offers lately... but I always liked the sound of eighties synths so Repro at half-price has dragged me in...

Wow!
Thanks for the link. I may have to pick up Diva.
I'm guessing but this must be a great moment for u-he!
If so, congrats to a deserving designer!

Top Bottom