What's new

Not official soundtrack for "The Wheel Of Time" (in progress)

andreivorsa

Hello everyone! I got to know about work on TV series based on my favorite fantasy book "The Wheel Of Time" by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson) and I thought it would be interesting to create music for it. Here is what I have for now. Would you leave some feedback for it, please?

Hiya andreivorsa. I've got no huge feedback, except to say I enjoyed listening to them all just now.

There were one or two areas where some of the high strings seemed to be on the right, rather than left (I think it was not the cello, but maybe I was wrong, I was listening at low volume). Also, I think it is CSSS cello you have for some of the string parts? If so, it is sounding a bit unnatural and needs a bit of tweaking or doubling with another instrument maybe.

Anyway, just small things. Like I said, I really enjoyed listening. And yes, the books were good!! :)

Hiya andreivorsa. I've got no huge feedback, except to say I enjoyed listening to them all just now.

There were one or two areas where some of the high strings seemed to be on the right, rather than left (I think it was not the cello, but maybe I was wrong, I was listening at low volume). Also, I think it is CSSS cello you have for some of the string parts? If so, it is sounding a bit unnatural and needs a bit of tweaking or doubling with another instrument maybe.

Anyway, just small things. Like I said, I really enjoyed listening. And yes, the books were good!! :)

Great thanks for your feedback!

Top Bottom