What's new

Not a Peep re. String Audio Alchemist 2 ?

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
I thought StringAudio was thought of quite highly, but no mention yet of their Alchemist 2 release.
Just sayin' ……….. :notworthy:

heisenberg

Not familiar with DARKless or LIGHTless. You'll have to wait for someone else who has them. Dark Matter was the one that started it and got all the attention and praise. Pretty strong and consistent endorsements from those who have it, use it and like it. The walkthrough videos are indicative of how you would use it and how it sounds. Honestly, if those videos aren't convincing to you, then it isn't really something you need or want.

OP
sostenuto

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Not familiar with DARKless or LIGHTless. You'll have to wait for someone else who has them. Dark Matter was the one that started it and got all the attention and praise. Pretty strong and consistent endorsements from those who have it, use it and like it. The walkthrough videos are indicative of how you would use it and how it sounds. Honestly, if those videos aren't convincing to you, then it isn't really something you need or want.
Terrific of you to help Sunday evening ! THX! I have spent lots of time with videos, but the new Alchemist 2 honestly has me confused. There are sounds there which seemed to get very close to some in DM2 ..... which is why I asked for some guidance. I suspect there is really some overlap, but String Audio likely minimizes it.

I doubt I will go wrong with either, but would be cool to make better choice ........

Mike Fox

I recently purchased DM2 and Cinematic Impacts. They're unreal. I've never played anything like them. I'm sure the rest of their stuff is equally as good!

OP
sostenuto

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
I recently purchased DM2 and Cinematic Impacts. They're unreal. I've never played anything like them. I'm sure the rest of their stuff is equally as good!
Good to hear ! Maybe overthinking this now as new engine is same and I will need lots of time learning that regardless of sample content. I appreciate your help as time is winding down.

Top Bottom