What's new

No… WE have an announcement to make

Making it difficult to spend money is not the greatest business model. Just sayin
It's working out OK for us, as everyone is going to our site and trying the 'Buy now' button on WaveSkimmer to see if it works for them...which it does 99.3 percent of the time..............Go on, you know you want to.

We didn't start this thread, ShapedNoise did. He couldn't help himself. He came up with the original idea for WaveSkimmer and has been working on it with us but he's his own man....and a very talented one. He jumped the gun a bit, he's keen alright.
MODWHEEL took out an ad and did a commercial announcement yesterday.

The ModWheel guys do their best to reign me in but I'm an alcoholic and so hard to wrangle! :+)

Looks like the commerce host (or whatever they call it) is an entity called e-junkie? Quite possibly a problem on their end... I've tried multiple browsers etc. If it's still not working on Monday I'll initiate contact via the Macintosh Color Classic at the Modwheel website. Thanks.
That Mac Colour Classic was a big step up for us. That got used on whole feature film soundtracks. We started off with a Mac Plus, Master Tracks and a Yamaha SPX90, (that allowed you to record a half second sample) It's amazing what you can do with a half second sample. It was a huge day when we finally got an Akai s900 sampler.
One of us had pretty much a full time job rewinding the vhs video after playback, as we didn't have picture sync. "Are you ready...Go.......hmmmmm, close enough"
Those were the days.........really annoying days.

We didn't start this thread, ShapedNoise did. He couldn't help himself. He came up with the original idea for WaveSkimmer and has been working on it with us but he's his own man....and a very talented one. He jumped the gun a bit, he's keen alright.
MODWHEEL took out an ad and did a commercial announcement yesterday.
Ahhh, shapenoise. I suppose all workplaces need the troublemaker/trickster character. ;)

Strange that this thread is in Commercial Tier 2, yet there is a Mod Wheel ad right at the top of my page.... or this purposely an “insiders” announcement? Those guys at Mod Wheel are so clever! And exclusive! ;)

yeah its me… I'm just a floozy so factor that in! :shocked:

Just downloaded it today. Loaded it up in KK (in edit view). And to my suprise I have four pages with kontrols mapped out to my knobs on my KK S61 mk2! This saves me a LOT of time in making my user KK patches, thank you!
Started playing and twiddling the knobs: very VERY much fun indeed!

Now that we are a few pages in and this thread seems to have taken on a bit of a life of its own. Here's a reminder of where this started. A brief tour of WaveSkimmer.

Hi shapednoise,

May I ask how long will you have your initial price for WaveSkimmer? I just need to wait till the 20th of this month before buying new music items.

thank you,
Dave

Hi shapednoise,

May I ask how long will you have your initial price for WaveSkimmer? I just need to wait till the 20th of this month before buying new music items.

thank you,
Dave

WaveSkimmer for Kontakt 5.6.6 or higher (full version) is now on sale for $49 USD through February 28th, 2018 (regular $69 USD).

Top Bottom