What's new

For Sale Slate + Ash Choreographs, NI Lores+Fables, Sequis, Mysteria, Soniccouture Libraries

ok_tan

vamos!
all prices US $ - payment via paypal only

SLATE + ASH
- CHOREOGRAPHS sold

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
- LORES + FABLES BUNDLE sold
- MYSTERIA sold
- SEQUIS $ 80

SONICCOUTURE (all prices include transfer fee)
- Haunted Spaces SOLD
- Konkrete (NKS) $ 55
- Canterbury Suitcase $ 85
- Xtended Piano $ 65

Last edited:
Great communicator, easy to work with, no hassle process. Definitely worth working with if any of his offerings are still available!

Can only add to the praises the others have sung: fast and easy transaction, great communication! Thanks again

Leonid sold me the NI Symphony Series Brass and Woodwinds. Not particularly a very revered choice around these parts, but unbeatable for the price. And since I am a woodwinds hoarder and still plan to make the ultimate woodwind comparison video some day (sure haha), I pulled the trigger. Anyhow, who cares.

More importantly: Leo is a great guy to do business with. Honest, knowledgeable, agreeable, and above all just nice. I like this chap a lot so for the n-th time I will recommend him again ;).

He not only made the sale, but also followed it up until the developer made the transfer to my account. Excellent person too. Recommended 100%.

Bought Straylight + Arkhis, everything went great. Highly recommend from my side as well.

Top Bottom