What's new

VSL Synchron Elite Strings - FREE Slurred Legato update

I wonder if Dietz or someone could comment on this... the mic signals in Elite Strings, and it seems like all Synchron libraries, are time-aligned?

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 10.48.04 PM.png

I wonder if Dietz or someone could comment on this... the mic signals in Elite Strings, and it seems like all Synchron libraries, are time-aligned?

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 10.48.04 PM.png
I think so. You can easily add a delay to each mic in the mixer (on top of the channel strip) , and most mixer presets also make use of this feature.

I think it would be very interesting if the engineering team kept records of the necessary offsets and could make those available for those of us who might want to very precisely try for a less "DG" sound. :)

Get the free Slurred Legato update here: https://www.vsl.co.at/MyVSL

Also make sure to check out the current Synchron Strings Sale:

Get the free Slurred Legato update here: https://www.vsl.co.at/MyVSL

Also make sure to check out the current Synchron Strings Sale:

Yeah, the sale! So I can complete my bundle! Perfect timing! :dancer:

Reactions: Ben
I appreciate that Elite Strings seems to be back at the intro price with this update, because the absence of additional legato options might have been what kept some people from holding off during initial release.

So, once again, I'm facing the dilemma: upgrading Synchron Strings Pro to the Full version, or not?

Paolo

Hmmmmm 🤔 seems like a good time to jump on Syncron Elite that i been eyeballin’ , to go with my newly aquired syncron brass .
Do i do it lol ?….(wish vsl had a demo going on Elite , its so awesome to actually demo a product in ones workflow , i love that vsl does that at times )

Elite Strings are wonderful. The perfect complement and with the Synchron Strings Bundle almost no wishes remain open. My need for more string libraries is covered for quite a while. Thanks VSL!

Free Elite Strings and Synchronized Woodwinds Update - I have a feeling of Christmas or New Year coming!))) Thank you, VSL!

Hi @Ben are the slurred versions of Elite Strings accessable via the current v1.1 expression map? I'm not seeing it in Nuendo.
If not is there an update including them available?

Hi @Ben are the slurred versions of Elite Strings accessable via the current v1.1 expression map? I'm not seeing it in Nuendo.
If not is there an update including them available?
Please contact our support: [email protected]
Personally, I don't work with Expression Maps, so my colleagues should have a better overview regarding this.

Top Bottom