What's new

New! Synchron-ized Elements

Ben

VSL

Water, Metal, Glass and Stone. Unique and strange sounding instruments now SYNCHRON-ized.

Over 12 GB of samples with many interesting instruments and different articulations:
Glass harmonica, Verrophone, Musical glasses, Bottles, Tam XXL, Tam-tams, Rails, Bass Waterphone, Waterphone, Thunder Sheets, Japanese Singing Bowls, Crotales, Grande Lithophone, Orff Lithophone, Ocean Drums, Bull Roarer, Spring Drum, Cuica, Waldteufel, Lions Roar.

In addition to these instruments our sound experts and engineers created a wide variety of FX Presets, resulting in 24 newly created instruments by combining different Elements.

Listen to the Demos!

Introductory Price: 195€
List Price: 290€

Upgrade from VI Elements Standard: 85€ (regular: 120€)
Upgrade from VI Elements Full: 25€ (regular: 40€)
Upgrade discounts from Single Instruments Bass Waterphone, XXL Tam-tam, Lithophone, Glass Instruments available.

Pssst, not Black Friday, but just as good: Get your free Vienna Voucher! Buy 3 and you will get 1 for free! If you combine this with the introductory price of our newly released libraries you get an even better deal!
And there are more libraries coming soon where you can use these vouchers!

Looking forward to hearing these demos (hopefully later tonight), as the Percussion is the stuff that I think has gained the most so far from the Synchron stage, and I use the listed elements more than almost anything in VSL outside of the Woodwinds and Solo Strings. Many of those instruments don't even have much, if any, competition from other vendors (e.g. Bass Waterphone, Verrophone, Lithophone, Glass Harmonica). So this is a great addition for almost anyone's collection.

• Love
Reactions: Ben
This is an incredible bargain at 25 euros! It seems to include everything (or most) from the Percussion library in addition to the Elements library, that wasn't resampled for the VSL Synchron Percussion library. A total no-brainer, as these actually are my most-used instruments all around (Waterphone and Bass Waterphone, Lithophone, Verrophone, Cuica, Thunder Sheets, Crotales, Tam-Tams, Rails). And I just barely have enough room left on my SSD!

Walkthrough of the GLASS instruments of this library. The walkthroughs for the other sections will follow soon!

@Ben, If I'm not wrong, there aren't new samples compared to what you can find in the VI Percussion library. Or is there something new?

Paolo

Or is there something new?

For the SYNCHRON-ized version, we have expanded the library’s breadth of sound, not only by adding more extraordinary instruments, but also by creating a host of other-worldly sonic effects using the Synchron Player’s extensive plug-in and routing options. New instruments include a second lithophone, another waterphone, several tam-tams, rails, thunder sheets, crotales, ocean drums and many more.

@Ben, thank you for your answer. However, it seems to me that the additional sounds are kept from other VI Percussion libraries (not the VI Elements, but mostly the Exotic library).

Paolo

Last edited:
I am finding the Synchron-ized Elements to work well with other libraries and to minimize the need for downstream production. I'm using the panned close mic mixes and setting the Plate Reverb to -10 dB. But those settings of course are going to be situational. This material has MANY percussion instruments as they are the featured instruments, so I wasn't fully confident SYNCHRON-ized Elements would work for these pieces, but it makes me feel like I have the best seats in the house!

Last edited:
Top Bottom