What's new

SYNCHRON-ized Chamber + Appassionata Strings Sordino

Ben

VSL
Check it out and get the 30 days demos - for free, available on the product pages!

SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Strings (Sordino)
SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings (Sordino)

---

Once again, it's time for more strings!

SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Strings (Sordino)

- 20 Violins, 14 violas, 12 cellos and 10 basses playing con sordino (muted)
- Full content of the VI Appassionata Strings II, now optimized for the Synchron Player
- Intro Price: € 185 (reg. € 245)
- Crossgrade prices are available from VI Appassionata Strings II and SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 3 (make sure you are logged in to see your personal price)

SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings (Sordino)

- 6 violins, 4 violas, 3 cellos, 2 basses
- Full content of the VI Chamber Strings II, now optimized for the Synchron Player
- Intro Price: € 185 (reg. € 245)
- Crossgrade prices are available from VI Chamber Strings II and SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 3 (make sure you are logged in to see your personal price)

Last edited:
@Ben I don't see the trills from the full VI Series (minor 2nd to 4th). Is that a misprint or am I making a mistake?

Thanks!
If I'm not mistaken, the VI Appassionata and VI Chamber Strings Sordino never had pre-recorded trills, but instead offered a performance trill patch.

It would be great to see the sul G articulation return, for the normal collection. It's great!

Paolo

Excellent upgrade pricing. For some reason, I couldn't find this thread until tonight and was wondering why it hadn't been announced here yet. I think I found out via an email.

I guess the non-Dimension brass libraries are the main ones that aren't Synchron-ized yet. Historic instruments and voices, and maybe a few random percussion instruments as well.

Excellent upgrade pricing ..

I guess the non-Dimension brass libraries are the main ones that aren't Synchron-ized yet. Historic instruments and voices, and maybe a few random percussion instruments as well.
Yes upgrade pricing is remarkable if you are coming from Appassionata done in the VI Series and getting the Sordinos along with. The other ones you mention, I figure, should be coming along soon. Who knows maybe even the woodwinds, as well!

I continue to be impressed with the way the varying shades of vibrato switching works in the Sychron Player.

I continue to be impressed with the way the varying shades of vibrato switching works in the Sychron Player.
If you also own the VI version, may I ask you which difference you find in the way vibrato switching was done there?

Paolo

I got the VI Version of the Library but never used it to any extent due to the complexity of the player itself. My comparison of the new version is in relation to the newer string libraries like Elite Strings. The bigger string libraries in the Sychron Player make the use of vibrato such a pleasant affair. I should have been clearer.

I own the VI Chamber strings I and II standard, and the Synchron-ized Chamber Strings and am thinking about this update.

Is there any feedback on the sound of Synchron-ized Chamber Sordino vs. VI Chamber Sordino with the MirX Synchron Stage reverb? The upgrade and MirX Synchron are both around the same price point for me.

I have some great deals available for Synchron-ized products since I own a few VI series.

Is it worth upgrading to Synchron-ized, or bite the bullet and go full Synchron (Pro, 1, Elite)?

"Worth" is entirely subjective and based on your own needs.

1. Which do you like the sound of and available articulations for the most?

2. If you don't like it after purchasing, use the 14-day return policy.

"Worth" is entirely subjective and based on your own needs.

1. Which do you like the sound of and available articulations for the most?

2. If you don't like it after purchasing, use the 14-day return policy.
obviously.

ok, let me rephrase:

has anyone opted for full Synchron over upgrading to Synchron-ized?

Upgrade from VI to Synchronized is the best to take advantage of the upgrade price; if you don’t own any VI libraries that had been Synchronized, get the Synchron libraries. My 2 cents.
thank you for the helpful feedback

yes, the upgrade prices are excellent.

i'll grab the Chamber and Solo.

SYNCHRON-ized STRINGS LIBRARIES

SYNCHRON-ized SOLO STRINGS
SYNCHRON SERIES COLLECTION

List Price € 595
Your Price € 195

SYNCHRON-ized CHAMBER STRINGS

List Price € 415
Your Price € 95

thank you for the helpful feedback

yes, the upgrade prices are excellent.

i'll grab the Chamber and Solo.

SYNCHRON-ized STRINGS LIBRARIES

SYNCHRON-ized SOLO STRINGS

List Price € 595
Your Price € 195

SYNCHRON-ized CHAMBER STRINGS

List Price € 415
Your Price € 95
I realize that you had VI libraries so I edited my post. I love Synchron libraries and I think they are worth investing.

I realize that you had VI libraries so I edited my post. I love Synchron libraries and I think they are worth investing.
recommendations?

I like the smaller size of Elite (without hearing any, yet).

Strings Pro
1st violins (14), 2nd violins (10), violas (8), cellos (8), and double basses (6) were recorded separately at their designated positions on stage.

Strings I
The sections of 1st violins (14), 2nd violins (10), violas (8), cellos (8), and double basses (6) were recorded separately at their designated positions on stage.

Elite Strings
The sections of six first violins, five second violins, four violas, four cellos and three double basses were recorded separately at their designated positions on stage.

SYNCHRON STRINGS BUNDLE

Standard Library

List Price€ 1,050
Promotional Price€ 745

Full Library
List Price € 1,640
Promotional Price € 1,160

SYNCHRON STRINGS Pro

Standard Library

List Price € 445
Promotional Price € 311

Full Library