What's new

New score!!!

Leandro Gardini

Hi all...I´ve added in my site a new score I´ve composed this last January...it´s called The Contender!!!
There are three cues there but actually I´ve mande six cues...the three other ones were composed together with a friend but these three first ones available are 100% mine and 100% EIS thinking!!!

The Conterder - Litle Jazz
I used sequences plus pick-ups in the final fhrase!!!

The Conterder - Fight scene I
There are pedals, scale 21# and SO!!!

The Conterder - Fight scene II
Here there are pedals, scale 21#, equal intervals runs and h4!!!

Go to https://www.pacificocean.com.br (www.pacificocean.com.br) portfolio page and scroll down the bar!!!
I hope you like them, enjoy!!!
The movie is not available yet, sorry!!!

I like the brutality of the music in the fight scenes. Percussion and plenty of it -- that always makes sense to me in fights.

Good sound too -- big, rough. Not too polished, which also makes sense for a fight.

One suggestion if you are looking for any -- if you're reusing some of the same material, change key when the material reappears. Particularly with samples, (though with live players too), it will sound a little fresher. In the case of some sample libraries, one's ear can register that it exactly repeats the sound of the other cue. Changing key even one semitone helps a little. A minor third even more so, but it won't always play well with the samples when transposed that much, so with time pressure, one understands.

Thanks Craig... EIS is helping just a tiny litle bit :lol: !!!

John, yes I completely agree with you...but if you see the movie, both fights cues are the same scene...I mean, the fight starts inside the room, than the scene goes to the next office where everything is quiet besides the noise of the fight near, than the scene returns to the room of the fight...it´s a quick change that means the same scene...I felt it should be the "same" music!!!

Top Bottom