What's new

NEW SA Recordings library coming today with Hainbach!

Is everyone else getting huge volume inconsistencies between presets? Im getting -30db on one, then the next blasts me at +6db.

You can buy the Landfill Totems album as WAV / FLAC files with the Sample Library bundled with it.
But I think the Library bundled is still the plugin version:

"These dystopian sounds are presented in Spitfire Audio’s award-winning, easy-to-use plug-in."

So this link is the Sample Library including the music from Hainbach for 7 bucks, and the Spitfire Player version costs 30 bucks? If I want both versions, I need to buy them separately? I am a bit confused, I'd like to end up having the samples and the player version - is there a all in one link where I can buy that? Thanks :)

So this link is the Sample Library including the music from Hainbach for 7 bucks, and the Spitfire Player version costs 30 bucks? If I want both versions, I need to buy them separately? I am a bit confused, I'd like to end up having the samples and the player version - is there a all in one link where I can buy that? Thanks :)
They don’t sell the raw samples at all.
You can buy the album as a download with the option for uncompressed, but those aren’t the samples in the plug-in, just WAV files of the songs on the album.

They don’t sell the raw samples at all.
You can buy the album as a download with the option for uncompressed, but those aren’t the samples in the plug-in, just WAV files of the songs on the album.
Oh well, for that I have no use. As the tracks are his compositions, I assume that you can't just take 30s of it and use it as a background for your own composition.

SA sells the samples separately also.
I am wondering where you've seen that? I couldn't find them, only the WAV files of the songs, as @Technostica stated.

Top Bottom