What's new

*New Release* Bad Blood: Serum Unchained (Presets for Xfer Records's Serum)

akox

AlexK

Hi there! We are excited to release our latest sound set for Xfer Records's Serum, Bad Blood: Serum Unchained. Following our previous release in our Inspire Series with 11 free presets and 4 wavetables, this time we come with a full 85 preset sound set, 6 custom wavetables and 11 LFO shapes!

The main feature of this sound set is that 21 out of these 85 presets have a double functionality! Meaning that a Pad can also be used as a soundscape, or a sequence as a pluck sound! You only have to turn the corresponding macro knob! So we might say that there are 85 presets on this sound set, but in reality you get over 100 sounds!

We've created an audio demo which we demonstrate on the video down below. The next few days we will upload a full and detailed review of this sound set, going through each and every sound! We had a lot of fun creating this sound set and we are sure that you will find it useful! In this sound set you will find the following:
  • 8 Pads
  • 9 Pluck
  • 11 Leads
  • 15 Soundscapes
  • 9 Sequences
  • 7 Swells
  • 11 Basses
  • 4 Keys/Synth
  • 8 FX
  • 3 Kicks
Click on the image above or here to read more about bad blood! And as always, be well and keep on composing!

Thorsten Meyer

I bought the serum preset from Alex (Origins Of Audio) and can highly recommend it. Also take a look at the other products Origins Of Audio is selling, highly recommended.

OP
akox

akox

AlexK
I bought the serum preset from Alex (Origins Of Audio) and can highly recommend it. Also take a look at the other products Origins Of Audio is selling, highly recommended.

Thank you Thomey! I'm glad you liked it!

OP
akox

akox

AlexK
Hi all!

A full and detailed review of all the presets included in Bad Blood can be found here:

Top Bottom