What's new

New registrations are not being accepted

Midihead

I'm trying to invite some prominent producer friends to the forum but one of them is getting an error when trying to register: "New registrations are not being accepted". Is this forum now closed to new memberships? Do I need to send a personal invite code? Help?

Thanks!

As far as I can see, registrations are enabled. I created a new account for myself to test it, and the message I received was: "Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken."

This is a security measure due to the number of spammers in the past. Please ask your friend if he used this link to register: https://vi-control.net/community/register

Let me know!

OK, he just registered successfully and was prompted that he is now awaiting approval. Mission accomplished?

Yes, that's it! Now, before he can post links to anything, he needs to have posted at least 3 times as part of the community, maybe introduce himself, comment on a post, etc.

Sick Soundcloud track!! btw. :D

Yes, that's it! Now, before he can post links to anything, he needs to have posted at least 3 times as part of the community, maybe introduce himself, comment on a post, etc.

Sick Soundcloud track!! btw. :D

OK, I'll let him know the drill! And thanks for the comment on the track. I'm assuming you are talking about the demo I did for Robotica? :)

Top Bottom