What's new

New Orchestral Tools - LAYERS - for FREE

If their other libraries were already available for individual instrumentation purchase I would've already emptied my wallet the day the player was released. I even downloaded the SINE player the day it was released... I don't even own JXL Brass lol
Same here!!

I was in the mood to install Sine and Layers today. I am quite satisfied.
The installation was quick and unproblematic, and moving it to an external hard drive was no problem.
The handling spontaneously suits me better than the new SA player.

In the past I would probably have paid money for it. Since it's free of charge, it's a great thing.

How are others finding the stability of the SinePlayer with Layers vst?

I like quality of the instruments and flexibility of articulation control.

But I'm having issues that require restarts when working with the right hand articulation list, keyswitch features, load and save presets.

A friend on Cubase is also seeing issues.

I also see some same issues on stand alone.

I know an update has been mentioned. This is a new player and I expect that issues will get sorted out, just would like to get started on a serious project.

Not sure how the great JunkieXL demos would have been accomplished if SinePlayer was misbehaving for them like it is for me.

Win 10, i7,32gb,all ssd.

It gets the Sine player installed on your machine, which constantly tempts you to buy everything in OT's store. :grin:
Hey, brilliant move by OT. You can be right in the middle of a project, notice a single instrument in all your libraries isn't cutting it, and for a decent price, just grab the one you need. Hello BWW ensembles!

Am I missing something? I can only download the full orchestra. The individual section downloads don't seem to work.

Ahh, well, doesn't matter much. My DAW doesn't like SINE player very much. A minute in and the player freezes. I'll stick with Kontakt instruments, thank you.

Hey, brilliant move by OT. You can be right in the middle of a project, notice a single instrument in all your libraries isn't cutting it, and for a decent price, just grab the one you need. Hello BWW ensembles!
And keep your fingers crossed that the instrument you buy is the one that cuts it, eh? Otherwise, you'll be dumping dough into a slot machine. ;)

Definitely a brilliant move by OT.

I had to quit/pause the installation and now it looks like it’s stuck in a limbo (brown bars cycling over the downloading mic sections) nothing seems to be happening when I open SINE; no progress bars or identifiable progress of the downloads. Can anyone speak to this?

Top Bottom