What's new

New Omnisphere 2 Bundle: Equinox Trilogy with 30% off

Jaap

The Equinox Trilogy is a bundle with 3 soundsets for Omnisphere by Triple Spiral Audio. With the soundsets Trinity, Singularity and Evolution I created a series of soundset with an ambient, experimental and cinematic sound. Inspiration for these soundsets has been found in the works and music of Jon Hopkins, Aphex Twins, Olafur Arnalds, Nils Frahm, Gareth Coker, Ramin Djawadi, Hans Zimmer and many more

This bundle contains a total of 438 presets, 150 multis and 292 custom soundsources.

Henu

I've been now listening to these walkthroughs- especially Trinity- for the whole weekend and like those a lot! Is this bundle pricing going to be permanent or do you have an end date for it (which I couldn't find anywhere myself)?

OP
Jaap

Jaap

I've been now listening to these walkthroughs- especially Trinity- for the whole weekend and like those a lot! Is this bundle pricing going to be permanent or do you have an end date for it (which I couldn't find anywhere myself)?
Hey Henu, nice to hear you like Trinity!
This is the fixed pricing for the bundle (standard 30% bundled discount compared to the full pricing). After one year it might go lower in sales, but not before.
The individual products Trinity and Singularity might go in sale with a bit more off (40% off in the end of year sales that come. But Evolution will not go lower then 20% off as that was the intro pricing.
In the first year after a release I never go below the introduction prices on individual products, after that the discounts can go a bit deeper in sales (Trinity and Singularity where released last year).

I hope this helps a bit!

Henu

Absolutely- though I wasn't fishing for even more discounts, haha, but only wanted to know if I'm in a hurry to make up my mind with this bundle discount I saw. :D Thanks for the clarification, prolly gonna pull the trigger tomorrow on this!

OP
Jaap

Jaap

Absolutely- though I wasn't fishing for even more discounts, haha, but only wanted to know if I'm in a hurry to make up my mind with this bundle discount I saw. :D Thanks for the clarification, prolly gonna pull the trigger tomorrow on this!
Oh I know you where not fishing! I hope I could provide some insight on how I run things with sales and discounts so that you can make the right descisions :)

Top Bottom