What's new

New LABS

Hi everyone. Just a quick heads up that the new LABS instrument Pedal Pads is now available at spitfireaudio.com/labs.

We're delaying communications until tomorrow to coincide with Make Music Day but I thought you guys would appreciate a sneak preview.

Ben
Huge thanks Ben. Downloading now...

Thank you very much! After trying it, now I feel sweeter and a better man!

Paolo

Last edited:
Sorry for the OT, but does anyone know if the “new” LABS releases of the “old” Labs libraries (specifically Peel Guitar) contain new content or processing? Or are they exactly the same?

Hi everyone. Just a quick heads up that the new LABS instrument Pedal Pads is now available at spitfireaudio.com/labs.

We're delaying communications until tomorrow to coincide with Make Music Day but I thought you guys would appreciate a sneak preview.

Ben
Sounds great, and thanks for the Kepler postcard! It's those little touches that put you guys on another level!

Thanks for the heads up! Although I have most of the Labs library in a Kontakt form, I've kind of lost connection with the Labs program since the inception of standalone plugin. However, these new outings, exclusive to this platform really sound interesting and are making me reconsider.

Top Bottom