What's new

New in The Shop: Acoustic Revolutions 3 by ISW!

APD

We have another sizzling brand new addition to The Shop - the all new Acoustic Revolutions 3 by Impact Soundworks! Use your rewards to get it for $39.99! INSANITY...!

Acoustic Revolutions 3 is Impact Soundwork’s most versatile, inspirational acoustic guitar collection yet. Whether you’re writing pop, rock, country, underscore, or EDM, the samples here are sure to inspire your songwriting!

Starting from today until November 5th, you can get this all new library for $79 intro price or $39.99, the lowest price on the web using your rewards balance only here in The Shop! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Learn more: https://audioplugin.deals/acoustic-revolutions-3-by-impact-soundworks/

Last edited:
Sounds good!

Will this only generate patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and 6/8?

If so . . . how trivial/difficult would it be to build an update in which the user could create strumming patterns in any desired time signature (5/4, 11/16, 9/32, etc.)?

... how trivial/difficult would it be to build an update in which the user could create strumming patterns in any desired time signature (5/4, 11/16, 9/32, etc.)?

From an earlier thread when this library was first introduced:

... while the rhythms are not editable in AR3 I do want to mention that we recorded an enormous library of single strums at the time we recorded this library. Same guitar, same performer, same mics. Our plan is to create a complimentary library that lets you create your own rhythms from scratch (including single notes). It will never be quite as 100% realistic as a pre-recorded phrase, but the tradeoff is you get more flexibility over the rhythms. Once THAT is released, it will be a crossgrade from AR3 since they will go well together.

Nice! I've been waiting for a deal like this on this one. Bought it right away. I've got a few libraries like this (Strummed Acoustic 1&2 and Ujam stuff) and you can never have enough phrases like this.

Nice! I've been waiting for a deal like this on this one. Bought it right away. I've got a few libraries like this (Strummed Acoustic 1&2 and Ujam stuff) and you can never have enough phrases like this.
That's true. I almost bought it when it was on intro price. Now, at 39$ with APD rewards, that's a no-brainer.

Anyone else getting this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from audioplugin.deals
NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANTEC_LEGACY

Looks like you’re quite new at VI Control, so welcome. You may have a computer problem. Check your Symantec.

Anyone else getting this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from audioplugin.deals
NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANTEC_LEGACY

I did wonder if it is this issue:
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/20...x-could-ruin-your-online-business-this-month/

Chrome 70 and Firefox 63 will both be disowning any web certificates https://www.digicert.com/replace-your-symantec-ssl-tls-certificates/ (signed by Symantec).
From this month, anyone with Chrome or Firefox who browses to a web page “secured” with a Symantec certificate will see an unequivocal warning insisting that the site is insecure

But I'm using older versions of Chrome and FF so I haven't checked myself.

Looks like you’re quite new at VI Control, so welcome. You may have a computer problem. Check your Symantec.

Thanks :) And, no.. I dont use Symantec. The message is about the Websites problem, not mine.

I did wonder if it is this issue:
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/20...x-could-ruin-your-online-business-this-month/

But I'm using older versions of Chrome and FF so I haven't checked myself.

Yep, that's it. It`s audioplugin that have not removed the old Symantec certificate.
Thanks for finding that. Someone should tell audioplugin..

Cheers :)

Back on topic, I got AR3 and I'm really liking it. I find it easy to use and it's quite versatile. I think I read somewhere that Impact Soundworks is supposed to release something to complement this library. Can't wait, great work again.

Back on topic, I got AR3 and I'm really liking it. I find it easy to use and it's quite versatile. I think I read somewhere that Impact Soundworks is supposed to release something to complement this library. Can't wait, great work again.

Got it myself as well yesterday, with an extra 5 usd discount, because of a survey. I hope to start doing a lot more music next week onward, because I have basically a month off.

Top Bottom