1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW! Hypernode electronic music arranger for KONTAKT

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by rigidaudio, Oct 30, 2017.

1. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    Well I have never visited that page with eg Firefox....yikes are caches shared between browsers?

OK just opened Lightning browser, cleared the cache, same thing on your products page: Hypernode $49.99

Honestly not winding you up here!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. rrichard63

rrichard63 Perpetual Novice

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I don't think so. But if you had visited a page in all three, then it would be separately cached in all three. You say that's not the case (you had not previously used Firefox), so my guess might have been wrong.

3. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    Hi Richard..maybe it's ISP specific then. Really odd. Cache cleared...there it is as above!

4. Joe Maron

Joe Maron Senior Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Showing $99 here... pretty weird indeed!

5. rrichard63

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I am also showing $99. Very occasionally, clearing your browser cache isn't enough. You also have to clear the operating system's DNS cache. In Windows, enter "ipconfig /flushdns" at a command prompt. I'm sorry, I don't know how to do this on a Mac. I don't think that this is guaranteed to work in this specific situation, however.

6. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    99 here two no matter over which link I go, but I must admit there was a moment where I wondered about that too and both prices exist, must be 2 or 3 days ago, so maybe its really "cached" somewhere. Might have been clearer so to announce something like price change to a specific date especially after all that dozens of "last chances" and while it is still not released. For me something like "early early bird :) (last year) - presale (till release) - intro offer with release" would have looked clearer, but thats just my two cents. Really looking forward to the demo multis to tryout for myself even if already ordered. And that release day will be release day...

7. puremusic

puremusic Senior Member

Nov 27, 2017
    I think the thing is it's the /products.html page which says $49.99 while the front page of the website now says $99.99. It looks like the front page was updated by the developer but not the products.html page.

pinki likes this.
  8. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    EXACTLY!! That's what I've been saying all this time!! So I'm not going mad then.

9. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    puremusic: yes, you are right, I thought I had tried all links on the page but not this one, it is still 49,99 here too.

Might seems a little sinister but cant help old songtitle coming to my mind "communiation breakdown"....this is definitely not his force, but as said before: one man with all that stuff to do....

10. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    Hey it's not a big deal, but I couldn't figure it out. I did say "products page" several times Richard...

11. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Hi Pinki, sorry for getting it wrong :), there are so many different ways to get to the "sale" and I thought I tried them all out but really missed this one...a pity that theres no "buy" button at this page so that you could have grabbed it for that prize...

12. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    Ha well yes I was up for it at $49.99 as I only just found out about this.

13. rrichard63

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I stand corrected. There are three pages with price information, not two. And one of the three still says $49.99.

14. OP
    OP
    rigidaudio

rigidaudio Senior Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Apologies - there was indeed one page with the old price.
    But due to the success in the past i've now decided to run another "pre-launch" offer for Hypernode.
    Everything has been updated. I hope there are no more mismatched pages.

You can also now download five free NKM multis of Hypernode here:
    http://rigid-audio.com/products_hypernode_overview.html

The download is around 967 MB thus you'll need to enter your email adress to get the download details delivered to your inbox.

sostenuto likes this.
  15. pinki

pinki Senior Member

May 6, 2013
    Good man!

Will check out the demos asap.

16. rrichard63

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    More confusion: there's an announcement at KVR -- posted yesterday -- saying that the pre-release offer ends on March 17. On the Rigid Audio website (top of the home page) there's a countdown timer that is counting down to March 31. The two dates are two weeks apart.

17. OP
    OP
    rigidaudio

rigidaudio Senior Member

Dec 23, 2015
    That counter is ticking down showing the time left to pre-order/buy the other products currently discounted.
    It has nothing to do with Hypernode.

18. rrichard63

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Thank you for the clarification.

19. X-Bassist

X-Bassist Senior Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Got the email and tried downloading twice AND used 2 different programs to unpack the RAR but it immediately stops and says : Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.39.40 PM.png
    It was a 1.1GB download that completed, so I assume it should be good.
    Am I the only one? Anyone else get the demo to work?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  20. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Hi X-bassist,

I had no problem downloading (win 7 64 bit, used firefox as browser) and unpacking (winrar or 7zip for unpacking) and already played around with it in kontakt without problems. Your screen looks like "mac", so maybe a problem with unpacking there ?

X-Bassist likes this.