What's new

NEW! Hypernode electronic music arranger for KONTAKT

rigidaudio

Hi,

this is to inform you about our newest release (and our most massive one ever):

"Hypernode" - the modular electronic music arranger.

Hypernode is a fully modular electronic music arranger and a collection of over 300 KONTAKT® multi instruments,
serving pretty much most of contemporary electronic music styles and genres (pop, dance, ambient, chillout, dubstep, etc).

Each multi instrument is called a “style” and can be seen like a whole song complete with intro, chorus, verse and so on.
You can edit any part, any section and / or sounds of each multi to your liking.
You have an accompaniment section where you can play up to three-note chords, a drum section as well as
additional parts like bass, pad and harmony.

Hypernode ships with over 600 factory sounds (24 bit, 44 kHz), ranging from keys and guitars to synthesizer waveforms and hybrids.
You can edit every aspect of the included sounds down to the smallest detail utilizing filters, envelopes, LFO’s and effects.

All instruments offer flexible sequencers, automation, five freely assignable insert effect slots, convolution reverb and more.
You can even modulate insert effect parameters via the included sequencers.

The accompaniment module features 64 simultaneously running sequencers!

Each sequencer can run on its own rate, number of steps (up to 128) and act as an one-shot phrase if required.
There are eight switchable patterns - which results in a total of 512 sequencing tables for the accompaniment module alone!

More information and ordering:
http://rigid-audio.com/products_hypernode_overview.html

YouTube-Teaser:

Last edited:

mouse

Preorder at $39.99 but the retail price is $299.99? How exactly does that work? Its hardly got a retail price of $299.99 if you're selling it for 87% off from the beginning?

enCiphered

I agree with mouse.
Everytime I see such exreme price drops and differences I´m thinking of poor-quality or inferior software that turns me off buying it.

OP
rigidaudio

rigidaudio

Preorder at $39.99 but the retail price is $299.99? How exactly does that work? Its hardly got a retail price of $299.99 if you're selling it for 87% off from the beginning?
It does work pretty well. What else can i say? The price is currently that low because there is still a lot of media / demos missing since it is still in the "early" stages of development.

KarlHeinz

I have ordered it kind of "blindly" cause it really looks like something (in the kontakt world) absolutely new and so widespread it could be really magic. And if you look in the existing documentation so far you (I at least) can imagine something really marvellous coming. And I know the Rigid Audio stuff so far, it just (in a really big way) hooks up on the things they already done before like Synferno and the Kontakt GUI-Maker.

On the other hand (thats just speculation, I am not involved in any way) I think you have to live from something while you are develloping such a big thing :).

I really hope it will work in comparable way like with Hexeract at the moment (though of course you cant compare companies).

sean8877

I just pre-ordered. Any idea on when the actually release will be? I want to make sure I don't miss the email when it's sent out.

KarlHeinz

Maybe this helps for expectation what will be "the least" you will get with Hypernode:

https://www.kontakthub.com/product/synferno/

So thats the basis that assures me that Hypernode will be absolutely great. They have the sounds, they have the Kontakt-scripting abilities and now, and thats sometimes the most important, they have this great idea (too many overstated words and descriptions these days but pardon me if for myself I would go so far and call it "a vision" :)).

I have bought Synferno sometime ago but for my workflow it was just to "static", just the song-sequencing-composition possibilities missing that now seem to find their way into Hypernode.

And of course lot more and comprehensive sounds (if you can believe the announcement).

KarlHeinz

New video and sounds/presets list updated. The sheer amount of already preconfigured multi setups looks amazing. Instrument lists too. I only hope I can tame this gigantic sound monster o_O but it really looks like something out of this world....

rrichard63

Perpetual Novice
Last minute question: Synferno is very hard to play live without an 88 key controller, because each layer is controlled by two octaves on the keyboard -- plus keyswitches. I can't find any way to reassign the keys. (On the other hand, one or more layers can be automated with the step sequencer.) Otherwise, I would love this instrument. Does the same issue affect Hypernode?

Since I mentioned Synferno, it seems to have disappeared from the Rigid Audio website. Is it being discontinued?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

KarlHeinz

Yes, me to, pre-ordering early, release date today (15.02), and here in germany (where rigid audio is from) its evening now, intro sale ended "high noon", so I was just wondering cause I did not get any links neither. And no release announcements so far. So I was just wondering if anybody heard something about it.

rrichard63

Perpetual Novice
... here in germany (where rigid audio is from) its evening now, intro sale ended "high noon", so I was just wondering ...
This might be a clue. I'm on the U.S. Pacific coast, where the local time is 11:52am. The timer on the Rigid Audio website says I have 1:08 left. In other words, the timer shows the viewer's local time, not Berlin time. So maybe no emails will be sent until the timer has expired in the last time zone. I think that would be the one immediately east of Berlin, but I'm not certain.

This is just a guess.

sean8877

This might be a clue. I'm on the U.S. Pacific coast, where the local time is 11:52am. The timer on the Rigid Audio website says I have 1:08 left. In other words, the timer shows the viewer's local time, not Berlin time. So maybe no emails will be sent until the timer has expired in the last time zone. I think that would be the one immediately east of Berlin, but I'm not certain.

This is just a guess.
I thought the same thing but I looked on the Rigid Audio Facebook page and many people have already gotten their links:

https://www.facebook.com/rigidaudio/

sean8877

I sent Rigid Audio a message on facebook about not receiving the download link and got this reply:

"Haven't you checked your spam/bulk folder? Please e-mail me at [email protected] so that we can sort that out. Thanks!"

I checked my spam folder but the link email isn't there so I sent them an email. You guys may want to email also if you haven't received your download link.

Top Bottom