What's new

New from Fracture Sounds - Box Factory: Epic Ensembles

willbedford

Composer - Sample Library Developer
box-factory-launch-email-poster.jpg

Fracture Sounds are excited to announce Box Factory, a unique cinematic percussion library featuring a huge 40-piece ensemble of cardboard boxes, masterfully sampled in a concert hall.
We assembled six performers and 40 boxes of different shapes and sizes in a concert hall, and curated 13 unique ensembles ranging from large to small boxes with a range of stick types and performance techniques.

box-factory-main-page.jpg
Announcement Trailer:

Demos:

Walkthrough:

Available now at intro pricing:
https://fracturesounds.com/product/box-factory/

I just bought it 4 hours ago.
It's an amazing product. So versatile and unique!!!!!!!!
I want to encourage all of you to finish watching the walkthrough video.
After watching it,I pressed the purchase button immediately.

I just bought it 4 hours ago.
It's an amazing product. So versatile and unique!!!!!!!!
I want to encourage all of you to finish watching the walkthrough video.
After watching it,I pressed the purchase button immediately.
Thank you for the kind words :)

box-factory-launch-email-poster.jpg

Fracture Sounds are excited to announce Box Factory, a unique cinematic percussion library featuring a huge 40-piece ensemble of cardboard boxes, masterfully sampled in a concert hall.
We assembled six performers and 40 boxes of different shapes and sizes in a concert hall, and curated 13 unique ensembles ranging from large to small boxes with a range of stick types and performance techniques.

box-factory-main-page.jpg
Announcement Trailer:

Demos:

Walkthrough:

Available now at intro pricing:
https://fracturesounds.com/product/box-factory/

If I buy this, do I get free shipping and handling?

Ha

Seriously - sounds nice! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Tag
Holy SHIT! This sounds AMAZING! Congratulations!
How long is the intro?

Damn. Imagine scoring some agent thriller and then the agents get the information (due to some amazing coincidence. Could also be amazing spy work, but we all know that won't happen in modern movies), that their headquarters is going to be attacked by the bad guys in three hours. So they have three hours to clear the whole place and move to a new location. How would you even score that without this library?

WOW! This is really great. Love the abundance of options and the range of boxes sampled. The brushed boxes sound fantastic as well. This is an instabuy.

You didn't see our teaser on Wednesday then? :grin:

Omg, hilarious, haha! :D

Bought it yesterday, totally do not regret, just wow!

I have a serious question, though: did you do some magic regarding loading time? I mean: how can it be that this library loaded instantly even on the very first loading of the lib? Similar (or sometimes even smaller) sized libs take much longer often times. I have the libs on my M.2 SSD.

After a cold restart of my system the lib still only needs 1-2 seconds before I am able to instantly play it. This is just incredible for the workflow and so much fun!

Oh and of course: the sound is incredible as well, haha. :D

Thank you for this lib! (=

Top Bottom