What's new

New from botdog samples: TRAILER LALIS

Please make it available on 5.25" floppies...will MS paint work on a monochrome CRT monitor? Backward compatibility and full MPE compliance are the two most important factors when I consider any new library.

I have an unreasonable high hope that it'll be possible to place an order for this and receive it a week later or so in the mail on diskettes.
I do apologise, but unfortunately we just used up our last box of diskettes for backups.
However, rest assured that our server's dial-up transfer speeds will have your 19 megabytes downloaded within 2 hours!
- Jdog

I do apologise, but unfortunately we just used up our last box of diskettes for backups.
However, rest assured that our server's dial-up transfer speeds will have your 19 megabytes downloaded within 2 hours!
- Jdog

I was hoping to be able to download it on my Emu-SP12 but it looks like a dream not 2 b. I had all the fixings for the sandwich I need to make and eat and well maybe some desert too or a few nuts or maybe make a souflee, or bake a lasagna,a lasagna would be good you know, while this bad boy loads.

I was hoping to be able to download it on my Emu-SP12 but it looks like a dream not 2 b. I had all the fixings for the sandwich I need to make and eat and well maybe some desert too or a few nuts or maybe make a souflee, or bake a lasagna,a lasagna would be good you know, while this bad boy loads.
How about a.... botdog?

Top Bottom