What's new

New Eduardo Tarilonte library

Ah, so we already know it is to be called Nada ERA? Then I vote for the speculation on the Nada Yoga connection, and look forward to it. Heck, it could be a kazoo library from Tarilonte, and I'd be interested!

From the video's description:

Welcome to NADA, Meditation & New Age Sounds by Eduardo Tarilonte NADA is a fascinating collection of sounds for Meditation, New Age, and Relaxation Music. In NADA you will find inspiring instruments such as Strings, Winds, Percussions, Pianos, Eternal Sounding Bowls, Glasses and Bells. NADA also offers mesmerizing overtone Singing Voices and an alluring and charming Female Solo Voice as well as Deep, Peaceful, and Warm Meditations Pads.

Had the pleasure of writing a demo for this library and it works perfectly in Engine. I had my fair share of frustrations in the past with Engine, but the last couple of years it is really stable and with this new library it ain't different.
Though biased, I really enjoy this library and guess soon all the links with more info will be up!

I have been also using Engine 2 without any technical problems, it works fine!

What I dislike about it are that weird tiny letter fonts and the way you must browse through the available instruments, I think it lacks the modern look and polish of Kontakt Player, Play 6 or Synchron Player.

But I think this is a small price to pay if you want the amazing sounds of Tari's libraries! Especially Celtic Era and Dark Era stole my heart since the moment I purchased them! It's like he is putting a part of his soul to his sample libraries!

There is supposed to be a massive update to Engine coming. Maybe it will ship with this? Hopefully? It really needs a new GUI. That's my only complaint.

NADA sounds like what I've been hoping ET would make. I have Epic World and FK2 which are great but I'm not into the boding/mysterious sounds as much as the beautiful/inspiring/organic atmospheres and instruments. Looking forward to getting this eventually when I can afford 😊👍

Looking forward to getting this eventually when I can afford
Yes, surely a pity that still there is no intro offer or crossgrade or anything when something from bestservice/Eduardo comes out new :unsure:. So I think I will have to wait till first sale which will take usually at least one year.....

Top Bottom