What's new

New EAReverb 2. Have you seen this one?

@tack -- Bumping this three-year-old to ask you if you're still using EAReverb 2 and how it's held up.

EAReverb 2 doesn't get mentioned very often, but I'm demoing it now and so far so good. I'm comparing with VSS2, Panagement, and 2cAudio Precedence/Breeze 2.1 combo. (Maybe I'll demo MIR, but I think even with the BF sale it's out of my price range.)

Last edited:
@tack -- Bumping this three-year-old to ask you if you're still using Eareverb and how it's held up.

Eareverb doesn't get mentioned very often, but I'm demoing it now and so far so good. I'm comparing with VSS2, Panagement, and 2cAudio Precedence/Breeze 2.1 combo. (Maybe I'll demo MIR, but I think even with the BF sale it's out of my price range.)
Weird I was going to ask @tack the exact same thing. Great minds...:thumbsup:

@tack -- Bumping this three-year-old to ask you if you're still using EAReverb 2 and how it's held up.

EAReverb 2 doesn't get mentioned very often, but I'm demoing it now and so far so good. I'm comparing with VSS2, Panagement, and 2cAudio Precedence/Breeze 2.1 combo. (Maybe I'll demo MIR, but I think even with the BF sale it's out of my price range.)
I’ve been testing the demo for a while and I like it. Especially for positioning, which is what drew me to it in the first place. I also looked at Dear VR music last night but was getting some artefacts that I didn’t like and when I A/B’ed with EAReverb 2 I preferred it. Of course YMMV.

Edit - I didn’t jibe with VSS. But once again (I always say this) thank you, thank you to the devs for offering a trial of their product. Even though it didn’t work for me, I’m sure it will/does for others.

I’ve been testing the demo for a while and I like it. Especially for positioning, which is what drew me to it in the first place. I also looked at Dear VR music last night but was getting some artefacts that I didn’t like and when I A/B’ed with EAReverb 2 I preferred it. Of course YMMV.

Edit - I didn’t jibe with VSS. But once again (I always say this) thank you, thank you to the devs for offering a trial of their product. Even though it didn’t work for me, I’m sure it will/does for others.

the VSS trial is pretty cool- unlimited time, but no saving.

good for trying things out.

i still have it installed and use it.

How is Earverb2 with mixing different libraries? I am downloading a demo later, but just wanted to know others' opinions on its strengths and limitations you've found...
(also looking at vss3 - which is not too far away in terms of price..... and sp2016 too)

Top Bottom