New Digital Modular Synth available now(great beta deal)

Discussion in 'VIRTUAL SYNTHS: Omnisphere, U-he, Reaktor, etc.' started by Chandler, May 11, 2019.

1. Chandler

Chandler Active Member

Jan 12, 2016
    The new synth from Melda Production has been released as a public beta. Its called MSoundfactory and its a synth that can do almost anything. It isn't done yet, but you can buy the beta now for a very low price. Later when it is released you can get the rest of the content. If you're a sound designer or you like Zebra you might want to check it out. It can already do a lot, but in the future it will get more such as new filters, spectral synthesis, granular synthesis and sample/multisample support. Anyway it available now for $99( or less if you have a discount code).

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactory

Keep in mind this is a beta however, so do expect demo songs or presets. They're coming though.

sostenuto likes this.
  2. Olivier1024

Olivier1024 Member

Mar 21, 2018
    Will sample/multisample be like Iris2 (able to manage few samples) or like Kontakt/Falcon (able to manage hundreds of sample with velocity, RR ...) ?

and thank you for yours very informative videos.

3. OP
    OP
    Chandler

Chandler Active Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Thanks. It will be like both I believe. I know multi velocity samples will be included and I assume RR because his drum machine already has this. There is also spectral synthesis planned, so the spectral mangling like in Iris or Harmor will be possible. Since its modular you could even do both at the same time.

I can't say for sure what the feature set will be because those features haven't been developed yet, but these are my educated guesses based on what has been said and the general Melda philosophy.

Olivier1024 and sostenuto like this.