What's new

New deals at Time+Space - iZotope, uJam, Best Service, VSL, Cinesamples...

Time+Space

4th July celebrations means a host of new deals have started at Time+Space this week – too many to wait until our usual Friday round-up!

Don't forget you can earn/redeem T+S loyalty points to save even more!

JUST ADDED! - 50% off Garritan instruments (excl CFX)

Best Service - Buy 1 get 1 free on virtual instruments

VSL – Buy 2 instrument collections and get a 3rd free

Cinesamples - Up to 25% off

Zynaptiq – 60% off Intensity (offer extended)

iZotope - 30% off all Upgrades

iZotope - 60% off Elements Suite (great for those new to iZotope)

Sound Dust – 20% off new ODDular for Kontakt

Native Instruments – 25% off Komplete 11/K11 Ultimate

uJam – Up to 35% off new Beatmaker plugins

Softube - Up to 60% off effects plug-ins (offer extended)

View all these and more at: https://www.timespace.com/blogs/offers

Last edited:

String-for-sale

To the highest bidder
Best Service did their "buy 1 get 1 free" in the past during the holiday season, skipping the last one. It's great that this promo is back, but sadly not on the upgrades I was looking for.

Moquan

I've been eyeing Izotope Elements Suite for a bit. Is it enough or should I really be thinking about Standard or Advanced? I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to mastering, but I also know Elements is quite limited.

OP
Time+Space

Time+Space

I've been eyeing Izotope Elements Suite for a bit. Is it enough or should I really be thinking about Standard or Advanced? I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to mastering, but I also know Elements is quite limited.
Hi Moquan, we see the Elements series as a really good first step into iZotope plug-ins - as you're getting three of them in this bundle it's a good chance to get a feel for Ozone, Neutron and RX. Also, iZotope regularly do great crossgrade/upgrade offers if you did decide to take the next step. There are demo versions for each of the Elements titles if you wanted to have a quick test before the offer ends (on each Elements product page on the T+S site).

Top Bottom