What's new

[NEW] BBO: Ymir - Children's Choir - Free 30 days demos

Ben

VSL
The final part of the Big Bang Orchestra Bundle is now available: Big Bang Orchestra: Ymir - Children's Choir

We recorded 24 young singers between 8 and 14 years of the “Gumpoldskirchner Spatzen” children’s choir.
With a tradition of over 70 years, this illustrious choir has performed at the Vienna State Opera, many years at the famous “Christmas in Vienna” concerts, as well as on countless recordings with luminaries such as Leonard Bernstein, Sir George Solti, Claudia Abbado, Diana Ross, Michael Bolton, Charles Aznavour and many others.

The children sang the vowels AA and UU as sustains and legatos, as well as humming MM. Attack consonants include L, B, and N.

And as always you get multiple mics - so you have full control over the sound!

The best part: If you are an owner of the BBO: Bundle - you will get this one for free!
If not, get the bundle before June 1st, and you'll get this one for free as well (bundle is currently on sale)!

Get the BBO Bundle here for € 1690 (regular € 1890)
BBO: Ymir is available here for € 65 (regular € 95)

Still not convinced? Try out everything from the BBO Bundle yourself - free 30 days licenses are available on the product pages!

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful! Very affordable intro pricing too. One question though: judging from the B-roll this seems to be recorded at a different venue than the Synchron stage?

Reactions: Ben
Sounds wonderful! Very affordable intro pricing too. One question though: judging from the B-roll this seems to be recorded at a different venue than the Synchron stage?
No, it's Stage A of the Synchron Stage, as usual.
It looks a little different because of the movable walls, I guess:

1620123160934.png

There are also a few more images on the product page :)

I was a little concerned when I awoke to an email regarding my VSL purchase (having not made a purchase in a few weeks), only to realize that it was another BBO freebie :thumbsup: Now my bundle is TRULY complete! Thanks, VSL:2thumbs:

@Ben What is a reasonable amount of time to wait prior to receiving the email for the free library? Have they all went out and I should already have it or is it going out in batches?

Thanks!

@Ben What is a reasonable amount of time to wait prior to receiving the email for the free library? Have they all went out and I should already have it or is it going out in batches?

Thanks!
Please check your spam folder - if you didn't got a mail try "purchasing" the BBO Bundle for 0€ here:

If this also doesn't work, please PM me your email address and I'll take a look at this.

Please check your spam folder - if you didn't got a mail try "purchasing" the BBO Bundle for 0€ here:

If this also doesn't work, please PM me your email address and I'll take a look at this.
Hi Ben,

Thanks, ordering it online for 0$ worked.

Reactions: Ben
The final part of the Big Bang Orchestra Bundle is now available: Big Bang Orchestra: Ymir - Children's Choir

We recorded 24 young singers between 8 and 14 years of the “Gumpoldskirchner Spatzen” children’s choir.
With a tradition of over 70 years, this illustrious choir has performed at the Vienna State Opera, many years at the famous “Christmas in Vienna” concerts, as well as on countless recordings with luminaries such as Leonard Bernstein, Sir George Solti, Claudia Abbado, Diana Ross, Michael Bolton, Charles Aznavour and many others.

The children sang the vowels AA and UU as sustains and legatos, as well as humming MM. Attack consonants include L, B, and N.

And as always you get multiple mics - so you have full control over the sound!

The best part: If you are an owner of the BBO: Bundle - you will get this one for free!
If not, get the bundle before June 1st, and you'll get this one for free as well (bundle is currently on sale)!

Get the BBO Bundle here for € 1690 (regular € 1890)
BBO: Ymir is available here for € 65 (regular € 95)

Still not convinced? Try out everything from the BBO Bundle yourself - free 30 days licenses are available on the product pages!

Hi Ben,

these sound just beautiful - at the moment there is no instrument manual up. Is there a good range of velocity levels from very soft to loud in the legatos?

thanks,

Steve

Hi Ben,

these sound just beautiful - at the moment there is no instrument manual up. Is there a good range of velocity levels from very soft to loud in the legatos?

thanks,

Steve
I'm on it! Manuals should be online soon, but they don't contain the information you request here.
I don't know the exact velocity count, but you have a good dynamic range (from my experience).

Top Bottom