What's new

Never ending Logic problems, am I the only one ?

What I find sad is that Logic does not shield itself well from failures with 3rd party plugins. Meaning, if I run VEP and Kontakt (inside VEP) crashes, it makes all of Logic crash too. Somehow I feel that could be avoidable.

Actually, I recall that there were some sluggish graphics issues a couple of versions back, and there was a connection to VE Pro (whether or not that was exclusive).

It was something to do with specific graphic cards/specific Macs that have them. But I'm pretty sure they've been fixed.

Actually, I recall that there were some sluggish graphics issues a couple of versions back, and there was a connection to VE Pro (whether or not that was exclusive).

It was something to do with specific graphic cards/specific Macs that have them. But I'm pretty sure they've been fixed.
Ah ok, this might be a hint...Almost every instrument is hosted in VE-Pro in my setup, I probably should investigate if it getsbetter the other way.

Ah ok, this might be a hint...Almost every instrument is hosted in VE-Pro in my setup, I probably should investigate if it getsbetter the other way.

Okay, I think this is the thread:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/logic-10-4-8-–-cpu-spikes.91129/page-2#post-4527132

Dewdman42 is the guy who posted about it, so if not then there's another hint for when you search.

Top Bottom