What's new

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio Launch - $79.99 Intro Price :: $39.99 Crossgrade

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is the newest iteration of Gospel Musician’s legendary Neo-Soul Keys versions. It is a standalone sample library plugin (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone) and features a brand new sample engine using the highest DFD streaming algorithms. It also contains all of Overloud’s VKFX keyboard FX suite built in. These amazing effects are also included as a separate FX rack plugin that can be used in your DAW to process audio. So essentially, Neo-Soul Keys Studio is two products in one (Effect Rack and Sounds). The thing that has made Neo-Soul Keys so successful is our painstaking attention to the mechanical parts of the electric piano, which we feel, adds to the character and authenticity of an electromechanical piano. Here is why the legendary George Duke says that he used our electric pianos live:

"I also incorporated one called [Gospel Musicians] Neo-Soul Suitcase, because that has a little more grit and meat on it for certain types of sounds. There’s another that’s pretty smooth, and it’s also a Scarbee thing but it’s toned down; it doesn’t have a lot of attack. As a matter a fact, I’m using that sound on “Brazilian Love Affair.” When I go into playing more funk, I might use Neo-Soul Keys, which has a lot of attack....” (Keyboard Magazine, Aug. 2013)"

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio’s regular price is $199.99, but will be on sale for an introductory price of only $79.99. Existing Neo-Soul Keys customers can crossgrade for $39.99. Sale ends March 20th.

What's New from the Other Versions?
  • 42 New Electric Pianos
    • New Clav
    • New Mark I Stage
    • New Mark II Stage
    • New Mark V Stage
    • New RARE Wurli 300
      • This Model was only available in Germany and came in a wooden cabinet.
      • It was based upon the 200, but with added speaker and the same amp as the 206
    • All EX5 Ep Factory presets
    • New FM Tines, Dynos, and Crystal EPs
  • 26 New Mechanical FX
  • Featuring Overloud's Vintage Keyboard FX suite integrated as the main FX.
  • Overloud's Vintage Keyboard FX included as a separate dedicated FX rack for your DAW
  • FX Racks can be moved to change the effect’s signal routing.
  • Optimized CPU and loading with extra attention to Logic Pro and Mainstage
  • Optimize preset system with better saving options and a search function
  • Much larger HD GUI screen for better viewing (1000x780)
  • Simple serial number authorization**
  • New vintage modeled Master Limiter with a smooth and transparent soft limit and tube saturation.
  • Keyboard Follow (K.Follow) for Decay
  • Self Contained Plugin - No Free Player Required
  • Resizable GUI (85% View for Smaller Laptops)
  • Each mechanical effect has a dedicated:
    • ADSR
    • Velocity Curve
    • Velocity Amount
    • Keyboard Amount
    • Gain and Volume

Highlights and Features:
  • Available for VST/AU/AAX/Standalone
  • Operating Systems: Windows 7+ and OSX 10.7.5+
  • 21GB of High Quality Samples
  • 88 Distinct Electric Piano Timbres
  • 60 Dedicated Mechanical FX
  • 126 High Quality Presets
  • All of the VKFX Vintage Effects from Overloud
  • VKFX Included as Standalone FX to use in your DAW
  • 18 High quality AMP Sims

Video Overview Part 1:

Video Overview Part 2:

Soundcloud Demos of Raw EP Sounds:

SoundCloud Audio Demos:

Looks and sounds great! Congrats. My only question is should I be keeping the UVI version in my template and adding this to it? Or does this contain ALL the sounds from the older versions?

I took the time to go through all the sounds on the UVI version and picked out the ones I really liked (many! :)) so are there matching presets or will I need to repeat the process?

Thanks for a great product!

That is a really good intro offer. :)

But it's so rare I use traditional keyboards sounds, that it's probably not worth it for me.
Still, sounds like a good alternative for people who can't quite justify the price tag on Keyscape.

One more question. Can you clarify this from your website:

**Impotant Note: Our preset system requires an initial internet connection. After that you will have to re-authorize every 90-days. Our system also requires and active network adapter, even if not used.

Not sure what you mean by a network adapter, or why it needs to be re-authorized every 90 days. Thanks for clarifying.

One more question. Can you clarify this from your website:

**Impotant Note: Our preset system requires an initial internet connection. After that you will have to re-authorize every 90-days. Our system also requires and active network adapter, even if not used.

Not sure what you mean by a network adapter, or why it needs to be re-authorized every 90 days. Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, I'd love to have this clarified as well. To me it seems like a very intrusive kind of copy protection. Re-authorization every 90 days? Really? And also the network adapter has to be active, even if not used? So what do people do who are not on the internet with their workstations?

Bought it, downloaded. Corrupted rar files on installation. I told the 64bit VSTi to ignore the missing "ch1" files, but it won't play any sound with any of the presets in Cubase. Won't play in standalone either, no matter which audio output I try to use. Also, the gui seems ok in the vsti, but the pink stuff behind the letters that is supposed to indicate that something is active is off in the standalone- up and to the left. Bummer.

My experience is not very good.
Samples all go to a loop and don't decay.
Standalone and as a VSTi in Bidule, Cantabile behave the same.
Tried HDD Setting and same behavior.

Well for fairness sake I re installed a second time and same troubles.
I'm thinking it's a compression/conversion issue.
RAR was giving someone else a problem too.
I'm using IDM with 8 travel lanes.

I just got it, always loved NSK's, but this lifts it really nicely, it's a sweet deal. no download (although the download server was very slow - they must be selling quite a few copies!) or unzip problems my end!Just had a nice noodle with some of the new instruments and I'm loving it!

Yes, I'd love to have this clarified as well. To me it seems like a very intrusive kind of copy protection. Re-authorization every 90 days? Really? And also the network adapter has to be active, even if not used? So what do people do who are not on the internet with their workstations?

Wow, thank you for bringing this to our attention... I did not see the fine print there.

Wow, thank you for bringing this to our attention... I did not see the fine print there.

Actually it was member kurtvanzo who did bring it to attention, and I'm glad he did. I was very excited about this new version and almost hit the purchase button but under such circumstanze...
I hope Jamal will join in and explain what this is all about.

I know this is probably a support related post but trying anyway.

The RAR's don't work. They just seem to be extracting forever and nothing happens. This is on OS X.

EDIT: Oh, I am not alone with this problem. Seems like a premature release...:)

Anyone got it working?

Top Bottom