What's new

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio - Coming Soon....

Hey guys....I guess 2016 is the year for Electric Pianos. Don't unleash your wallet yet. Neo-Soul Keys® Studio coming soon:

• Standalone VST with a new CPU optimized streaming engine
  • VKFX from Overloud Built in
  • VKFX from Overloud standalone FX for your DAW includeOver 80 New electric pianos including New Versions (22GB Library)Mark I Stage
    • Mark I Stuicases
    • Mark I Stage
    • Mark II Stage
    • Mark V Stage
    • Wurli 300
    • Wurli 200
    • Clavinet
  • Over 20 new mechanical FX tine noises with independent AMP, Gain, Velocity curve, Velocity Amount controls
  • Ability to swap in and out Mechanical FX slots
  • Simple Serial Number Registration system

Sneak Peak Video:

Last edited:
Vey stoked. As you all know I am a huge fan of the Neo-Soul Rhodes and have praised it all over the interent.

Just a question for everyone...

Would you guys say that the Mark I Suitcase is the best sounding of all of the Rhodes sounds? For me the Suitcase is it! I do use the others for different stuff, but the Suitcase is the best to me.

Just a question for everyone...

Would you guys say that the Mark I Suitcase is the best sounding of all of the Rhodes sounds? For me the Suitcase is it! I do use the others for different stuff, but the Suitcase is the best to me.

Yes, always been a suitcase guy. I had an old silver top suitcase that had the older big fat tines and it had a lovely bell quality.

This looks and sounds awesome! I have some good electric pianos already, but this sounds just too good. I want those fantastic G. Duke tones.

I also love these wonderful Neo Soul Keys Rhodes pianos with all the little dirt they include (the suitcase is also my personal favourite). So this new library sounds very interesting. Will there be an upgrade path for current owners of Neo Soul keys 4.0 UVI?
Best regards
Raindog

I also love these wonderful Neo Soul Keys Rhodes pianos with all the little dirt they include (the suitcase is also my personal favourite). So this new library sounds very interesting. Will there be an upgrade path for current owners of Neo Soul keys 4.0 UVI?
Best regards
Raindog

Yep..It'll be a very generous upgrade path....It'll be a no brainer!

March 6th is the release date:
- Introductory price of $79.99
- Upgrade price for existing customers: $39.99

These keys do appear to be truly exceptional, and I'm rather blown away...Thanks for the videos!

Sorry to ask, but want to be 100% certain: When you say new platform, stand-alone VST and serial number-based registration, does this mean that we do not need to create an iLok account or install a PACE driver? That this iteration of Neo Soul Keys is no longer bound with any engine or protocol that requires such?

If we're free and clear of all of that, I am quite likely to purchase. Thanks.

These keys do appear to be truly exceptional, and I'm rather blown away...Thanks for the videos!

Sorry to ask, but want to be 100% certain: When you say new platform, stand-alone VST and serial number-based registration, does this mean that we do not need to create an iLok account or install a PACE driver? That this iteration of Neo Soul Keys is no longer bound with any engine or protocol that requires such?

If we're free and clear of all of that, I am quite likely to purchase. Thanks.

Yes you are correct: No Pace iLok

Top Bottom