Native instruments support -> post q and wait? SOLVED

hi guys,

not an invitation for blasphemous talks or anything, but I cannot get OT's OSR to appear in my Kontakt library list, and after contacting OT support I was advised to go to NI for support on this.

I can only see an online forum with Q&A and posts that are from users like me requesting support..... however I cannot see an answer, or whether NI has acknowledge my question..... any thing that indicates support will happen.

Anyone have already had experiences with this setup?

EvilDragon

KSP Wizard
Let's give this a shot. Go to Kontakt's Options->Libraries. Do you see OSR listed there, but with the checkbox next to its name blank? Click the checkbox so it's filled again.

HeliaVox

Did you try locating and loading the library via the Files tab? I don’t use the product, but looking at a video on their website, it looks like they loaded it via Files, and not Library

Let's give this a shot. Go to Kontakt's Options->Libraries. Do you see OSR listed there, but with the checkbox next to its name blank? Click the checkbox so it's filled again.
brilliant! that was it.

the box was checked, but after unchecking and re-checking it (jeez, a lot of checks) and then it actually appeared.

Thanks!

also @HeliaVox for responding, but since its an updated version it has become a library, and can't be loaded from the files directory

Last edited: