What's new

Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate upgrade price?

JTJohnson

So i have K11 and thinking about the upgrade to K11U as I seem to buying more and more of the libraries included in K11U. The upgrade price is showing at AU$599 (Australian Dollar) but when i sign in to my NI account it then shows (My Upgrade) at AU$799. Is this a glitch or do they have different upgrade prices and it starts at AU$599?

Also do N.I ever put K11 to K11U upgrade price into sale?

Any info would be appreciated.

Sometimes summer, or Thanksgiving. Sometimes Easter, sometimes spring. There's no particular pattern (other than a freebie every Xmas).

Sometimes summer, or Thanksgiving. Sometimes Easter, sometimes spring. There's no particular pattern (other than a freebie every Xmas).
@JTJohnson in case it's not obvious, ED's talking Northern Hemisphere seasons.

There's very often sales in June. The problem is you can't predict what will be on sale (it may not be Komplete upgrades).

K11U upgrades will inevitably go on sale. There's usually a long period after release of a new version where they don't though. It looks like it was released in September 2016, so it probably won't go on sale for at least another half a year to a year.

Anyway, Tyll's answer is awesome.

That's extremily helpful and looks like a lot of hard work. So am i right in thinking that no sales have happened yet in 2017?

@JTJohnson in case it's not obvious, ED's talking Northern Hemisphere seasons.

There's very often sales in June. The problem is you can't predict what will be on sale (it may not be Komplete upgrades).

K11U upgrades will inevitably go on sale. There's usually a long period after release of a new version where they don't though. It looks like it was released in September 2016, so it probably won't go on sale for at least another half a year to a year.

Anyway, Tyll's answer is awesome.
Maybe i will hang on then. I can always keep purchasing the essential ones i want and then maybe sell them if k11U upgrade goes into the sale. Thank you for taking the time to help me out guys

I checked. They want $22.50 for shipping, so that makes it $182.50 ($17.50 savings). Not that much considering I then have to wait for international shipping. I suppose some (or all?) of it is downloadable? The whole thing is 500 gigs although I have most of it installed from K10U... idk... I do like having the hard drive it comes on for backup.

What did you do? Ship, download, both?

Top Bottom