What's new

Nakedboards MC-8

You’ve got a bit more patience than me haha! If it’s not shipped by next week I’ll ask for a refund

Well good news - it has shipped and he sent me the tracking number. I’m sure he’s having a hard time sourcing parts on time these days too. Excited to receive it.

Well good news - it has shipped and he sent me the tracking number. I’m sure he’s having a hard time sourcing parts on time these days too. Excited to receive it.
Hmm nothing for me :( hopefully you don’t have to wait too long for it to be delivered

Mine has been released by Russian customs so hopefully it is on a plane to me now. I expect I'll get it next week.

Mines been on that for a week now, whereabouts are you based? I’m in the U.K. so would’ve hoped to of had it by now or maybe early next week

Mines been on that for a week now, whereabouts are you based? I’m in the U.K. so would’ve hoped to of had it by now or maybe early next week

I'm in the States. Still says preparing for shipment from Russia, so hoping I get it by end of week (which would be 3 weeks since he sent it). Taking quite a long time for sure.

Ah nice, mine has still yet to show up. Tracking finally updated after 2 weeks to “Departed from local distribution center
01 October 2020, 19:14 102975, Sharapovo”

No update again :/ not sure why mines seems to be taking stupidly long. Almost a month since it was posted & hasn’t even left Russia yet by the looks of it

Attachments

• 62DE6225-75C0-425D-B617-093E2B33EEFE.png
    62DE6225-75C0-425D-B617-093E2B33EEFE.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 21
Does anyone know whether its possible to program a set of cc’s to a bank or channel, and then to instantly change them on the fly? Fadermaster pro by JL Cooper does this well to switch banks between different libraries.

Does anyone know whether its possible to program a set of cc’s to a bank or channel, and then to instantly change them on the fly? Fadermaster pro by JL Cooper does this well to switch banks between different libraries.

No I don’t believe this has "banks".

I have one of these as well. I was hoping to use it as a simple MIDI CC device for orchestrial VIs, much like the Spitfire Audio fellas.

I must confess I'm stumped. I'm in Reaper, but I'm such a MIDI noob, I'm not entirely certain how to properly assign it. Anyone have any tips?

I have one of these as well. I was hoping to use it as a simple MIDI CC device for orchestrial VIs, much like the Spitfire Audio fellas.

I must confess I'm stumped. I'm in Reaper, but I'm such a MIDI noob, I'm not entirely certain how to properly assign it. Anyone have any tips?

You need to use the webpage on their site to assign the CCs to specific CC values. Or use MIDI learn in your DAW / instruments to attach parameters to the CCs it already has set on it.

Top Bottom