1. chimuelo

chimuelo Star Of Stage & Screen

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    He’s exactly right, great share.
    Since nobody will listen to this because it comes from a Hater I offer my help.

Chomsky brilliantly describes how Trump united Northern Catholics with Southern/MidWest Evangelicals, but he avoids the obvious influence of robotic voters from high tech China/Google style indoctrination in California and other large Liberal crime ridden districts, which offsets those enormous gains Trump managed to succeed at combining.

He then goes on to explain why Liberals are history, why they continue to fail and why this next election is a Trump victory.

Funny that Chinese AI Farms have also projected this as of recent failures by the wealthy Billionaire owned Liberal party.

So don’t be afraid to listen to the YTube video, it is a good share.
    And bring back WoodsDennis and Kony.
    I miss their copy/pastes where they attempt to convince us they’re the author of the copy/paste using Alinsky 101 (I am brilliants) tactics..

2. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    wow @chimuelo - attacking members who have been banned or who you think have been banned - that's sad.

I don't bother posting here anymore because of people like you who keep parroting the same "fake news" accusations all the time. What's the point? Would you bother if someone acted like a broken record and kept saying that every single point against them is "fake"? Here's an idea, why don't we all say that everything is fake? All arguments/debates are now over because nothing is real.

I am impressed that you remember me though - I haven't posted for 3 months and here you are talking about me. I get it - most people you want to debate with have you on ignore so....

By the way, you keep banging on about billionaire liberals as if billionaire RWNJ's don't exist. Remind me, who owns Fox News and News Corp?

Don't bother responding because a) I'm not wasting any more time with you, and b) I'll treat your posts and points as fake - just like you do to everyone else you disagree with.

chimuelo and richardt4520 like this.
  3. TheNorseman

TheNorseman Active Member

Jun 27, 2017
    and c) because you will just block him and hide in your safe space like you people do.

chimuelo likes this.
  4. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    In what way, shape or form do you think engaging in a public forum can be dangerous to the extent that you think people have to find refuge in safe spaces?

chimuelo likes this.
  5. chimuelo

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    Attacking?
    I miss you bro.
    Are you a victim, triggered by micro aggressions or something?
    Trust me if I attacked you’d know.
    I thought you were banned for plagiarism or crying to the mods.

Cmon jump back in to the Russia-Russia Orange Man Bad failed Obama/Clinton coup. Seems the girly men failed twice, then were beaten, and now going to be run out of town.

What a great advantage our Savior Trump has now for election.
    Incompetent angry girly men, who fail at everything, versus a winner and his great economy.
    Liberals are unsure of if they should claim it doesn’t exist or take credit for it.
    Too bad these bozos can’t create anything other than fake Dossiers and whiny worshipers/victims..

What a bunch of losers, why do associate yourself with such incompetence?

I got a friend who’s lucky with the ladies, he says his key to scoring is dragging around this loser and he gets free drinks for making my buddy look better.
    I prefer solo, but everybody needs an angle I suppose.

Welcome back oh persecuted one....:elephant::alien:

6. TheNorseman

Jun 27, 2017
    I don't know, you tell me. All the lefties here can't stomach a political conversation where the other party is present so they put them all on ignore.

chimuelo and WaveRider like this.
  7. chimuelo

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    It’s fake ignore anyways.
    Like everything else, fake news, fake investigations fake out rage, fake caravans, fake candidates.
    And what’s up with FakeBook banning Liberal leader Louis Farakhan?
    We need free speech, otherwise how would we know what Liberals are thinking.
    Don’t silence them, let them spew their hate.

With any luck we can get Liberals, their antifufu girly men and Neo Nazis together in the same place and waste each other.
    We’ll be rid of them and what great entertainment.

They usually beat up cars, or punch windows, etc. Lord forbid they hit something that hits back,

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  8. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Happy to have a political conversation. How about trying to convince me into liking Trump. Why not start by telling me everything you like about Trump and why - without resorting to negative bashing of opponents and their policies. I'm deadly serious, I'm more than happy to be convinced into your political position if you have one. Also, I'd like to hear what you make of Trump's reaction to Charlottsville and his support of white supremacists. Cheers.

chimuelo likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    timprebble

timprebble Sound designer, Composer, Sound library developer

What I appreciated from that Chomsky video is this:

Politics has become strategic to the point that, with the help of Camridge Analytica, they can game democracy. Of course all politics and policies (and lobbying) are specifically targeting sections of society, but it seems it is now a highly refined science. They can drill down in the psychological profiling data that they have on voters and target the group/s that any of you belong to. And they know how to push your buttons, the same way any online marketing person will A/B test and then pursue whatever gets the results they want. As Chomsky said, that is how we have Trump and it is also how Brexit came to exist....

But given the amount of outright (& proven) lies that Trump speaks, it seems unlikely he actually believes the words that come out of his own mouth. But I suspect it doesn't matter to him, because he is specifically A/B testing for a desired response. Democracy has been gamed and it doesn't matter who you support or why, you also have been gamed. The stronger & louder your words, the more likely that you have been very successfully gamed. The ardent Trump supporters have been gamed as successfully as those who oppose him so vehemently.

Sorry there is no conclusion to this theory, but it is interesting to step outside of partisan tribal ranting and consider what Chomsky was actually saying, not just the examples he identifies... and what it means for the future of politics.

D Halgren, chimuelo and Kony like this.
  10. WaveRider

WaveRider Member

Mar 17, 2019
    That's a well known media lie that if you were willing to dig a few layers deeper than mainstream media, you would have figured out. He was talking about people on both side of the confederate statue debate. The media carefully edited the quote to make him sound like a racist.

Here is Trumps actual quote:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

chimuelo likes this.
  11. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Thanks for the advice but I don't need to dig anything - I can see for myself how he responded and he singularly failed to denounce the white supremacists when questioned - because he needs their votes. You seem to be forgetting this was a white supremacist rally at Charlottesville - Trump said there were some "very fine people" there.... :shocked:

richardt4520 and chimuelo like this.
  12. chimuelo

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    I bet Kony belongs to many forums and cries to the mods.

Anyone relying on fake news edited clips after watching their last two years of being wrong, lying and now crying about yet another defeat, lacks the capability of making their own arguments and requires the talking points of losers.

Grow a brain and tell us what you really think, much more respectable than the low hanging fruit of Alinsky 101 training manuals.

As terrible as Trump appears, it’s so much easier supporting him than the cowards, and corrupt lying, leaking, losing Liberals you wake up praying to everyday.

Can you imagine any of these current dip shit candidates winning any election without promising them thousands of dollars a month for a vote, or the other multitudes of free stuff?

DNC, it’s 21 pathetic politically correct candidates with the great motto to lose on in 2020.
    Everything will be free, but this time we mean it..

Losers love other losers, misery loves company.
    Hey run for missing pet finders club, help Beto find his missing Turtle......awwww......awwwww.....fluffy pillows, videos of frolicking puppies and kittens, etc.

:elephant::rofl:

13. chimuelo

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    White Supremacists own Ghettos, create Section 8 legislation so wealthy whites can prosper from the poverty which they rely on to win any election.
    If the wealthy white Liberals lost the votes from ghettos they couldn’t even win seats at PTA events.

IIRC it was Liberals arrested for Swastikas on bridges, desecration of Jewish graves, Bomb scares at Synagogues, they even arrested the Liberal journalist.
    So he was fake.

Jessie Smollett is another fake lying Liberal loser who was caught faking hate crimes.
    Now these aren’t wealthy whites who prosper from poverty and fund Liberal campaigns, but combine these treacherous acts with the wealthy white owned minority votes and it’s hard to fathom why they can’t win every election. So many advantages, yet even with these strengths and billions they still lose.

Fake Nazis don’t display white supremacy nearly as much as the wealthy whites and their huge ghettos they prosper from.
    These are your hero’s.

Be proud, you seem to have the ability to tell people of color how and what to think and are very successful
    If they get out of line, send Joe Biden to talk to them, tell them how they’ll be back in Chains again.

Everything about Liberal Theology is a lie, it’s fake and Liberal owned minorities are seeing for themselves that their wealthy white slumlords were full of shit.

You’ll see in 2020, fake news will have to admit the numbers.
    They’ll still lie and create fake news since they’re really just Democratic Super PACs.

Losers.
    Worse than the Mets or Detroit Lions combined.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  14. TheNorseman

Jun 27, 2017
    Son, you got completely duped by fake news and edited clips. You people should really fact check yourselves before you just make completely false claims. As much as you people complain about how much we use the term fake news, you earn every bit of it.

15. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Are you saying you don't have anything good to say about Trump or his policies? I asked you earlier, and it seems you don't have any answer except to go in circles about fake news and bitching about opponents.

You said people run away from you because they can't handle a political debate with you. Don't bother with the side-track diversion tactic into a tit-for-tat slagging match - been there, done that and it's boring and pointless. So, either you have a political stand or you don't. Simples, son.

richardt4520 likes this.
  16. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    @TheNorseman I can see you still online here some 8 minutes later ... what's the matter, you're not hiding now are you? Or is it the case that you haven't a clue what Trump stands for?

EDIT: 30 minutes later and you've logged off. Seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me, you accusing people of running away from political debates when that's what you just did. And you not knowing or not being able to quickly articulate what you like about Trump is totally fucked up given the level of support you're showing for him.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    richardt4520 likes this.
  17. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Irony.

richardt4520 likes this.
  18. TheNorseman

Jun 27, 2017
    Let me explain to you how this works, zhir. I am one of four partners at an engineering firm. We have recently been awarded major jobs in the Middle East, Japan, Texas, and North Carolina. We employ 60+ people. I go to work Monday-Friday. I start at around 6:30-7am, and I ultimately log off at around 8pm. The point is, it takes a tremendous effort on my end to keep the lights on. I reply to these topics when I take regular breaks throughout the day. I will respond to you at my convenience, not at yours.

But I am impressed that you have the time on a Monday morning to spend monitoring my activity on this forum.

chimuelo and WaveRider like this.
  19. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Thanks for the explanation, Norse-zhir. It does look like you're being evasive and making excuses because it's now over 24 hours later and you still haven't said what it is you like about Trump or what he stands for - mainly because Trump himself doesn't even know what he stands for, so it's not surprising you don't know either.

Instead, you've posted about being too busy to respond - even though you've had the time to type up two responses which have nothing to do with why you support Trump.

This is a political thread, and you did say you wanted a political debate. So far, I haven't seen any evidence to support that, but thanks for your career bio, I think....

You have no idea what time zone I'm in by the way - I'm not sure why you brought that up or how that's relevant. More diversions...?

richardt4520 likes this.
  20. WaveRider

WaveRider Member

Mar 17, 2019
    A) There are literally about 500 total Neo Nazis in America -- a country of 327 million. The ones you saw in Charlottesville was pretty much all of them. They came from all over the country to be there. Let's just be liberal (no pun intended) and say there are 5000. Why would Trump need their votes? It's a tiny drop in the bucket that wouldn't make a difference. The fact that you read the media lie of "he needs their votes" and believed it is just amazing.

B) There are more MS-13 gang members in America than there are Neo Nazis. But unlike the later, they actually murder and commit crimes on a daily basis. Yet every time they kill someone, no one asks Trump to denounce MS-13. Would you even care? I would guess not.

C) Above all, Neo Nazis hate Jews. Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish and he's a great friend to Israel. He's the least anti-semitic president in recent history. For this reason, White Supremicists and Neo Nazis don't like Trump. They would never vote for him because of his Jew-loving tendencies. In a bizarre recent turn of events, David Duke (Senior Asshole for the Nazis), praised Illan Omar -- the hateful anti-semitic Muslim congresswoman. And so it appears that the Neo Nazis would rather vote for a jew-hating Muslim than someone like Trump.

Don't believe the fake news, son. Always challenge everything you see and read.