What's new

Mystica Choir

Levon

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any experience with Mystica female choir library? Worth purchasing? Or are there any other choir libraries that you would recommend ahead of Mystica?

Cheers,
Levon

I have Mystica and it's really good but as you said, it's a female choir.
It is a female choir but at the moment you can get it and it's male counterpart Cantus for the price of one (Best Service Christmas sale).

I don't get the impression it's a typical choir library though, not like Freyja or Venus. Isn't it made for medieval Gregorian chant?

It is a female choir but at the moment you can get it and it's male counterpart Cantus for the price of one (Best Service Christmas sale).

I don't get the impression it's a typical choir library though, not like Freyja or Venus. Isn't it made for medieval Gregorian chant?
This is correct. I have Cantus and Mystica. If you're after religious/gregorian/or even medieval then it would suit. It's well sampled and sounds great and 2 for 1 at Best Service is good value. However, if you're after a more traditional female choir I would definitely recommend Freyja. I don't have Árva or Wotan...yet (but I'm expecting that to change soon).

Top Bottom