What's new

My composition to my newborn son.

I don't want to create separate topics every time to share my music. I will maintain this page. Maybe someone will be interested in my work. I invite everyone and everyone is glad!

"Heart of the Forest" - one of my last work. Enjoy.

This sounds perfect for a drone shot to me! Fact is I'd swap out that picture with an aerial shot of the forest!

- Nathan
Thank you so much! I take a very responsible approach not only to music, but also to the choice of a picture =) But I cannot be good at everything - sometimes I choose not quite correct pictures and names =)

Hi guys, I'm certainly not a cowboy, but I tried to write country style music. 🤠
Throw on your jeans, shine up your boots, and grab yourself a cold one. And of course, I would be pleased if you listened my music.
I hope you will enjoy it.

Rather stereotypical, I suppose - but I like it. Well done.

Hello everyone! I haven't worked in pop-rock style for a long time, I wanted to try to write a small series of 3 tracks.
Here is the first one. I look forward to your opinion.

Friends, I would like you to pay attention to my new composition. This is a big leap for me, because it was the first time I used a live instrument in the recording (solo trumpet), that was played by my good friend.

Have a nice listening!

Some time ago I wanted to write three compositions related to one theme. At that time my wife was fond of drawing flowers and I thought that this was exactly what I needed. Initially, the idea was to make two solo instruments - but in the end the work started and you can hear the result. Thank you for your attention!

Hi friends! I finished a new composition, I wanted to make it a little thoughtful, atmospheric.
Have a nice listening!

Dear friends, I'm in a hurry to share you my new composition.
The trumpet plays with more improvisation, under a calm ambient background. Of course, then everything was finalized.
Have a nice listening!

Dear friends, I'm in a hurry to share you my new composition. A little bit romantic, a little bit airy composition, where I played a guitar solo for the first time =)

Top Bottom