What's new

My first Youtube video

Thank you al.
Yes, it is Logic with “Colorizer”.
I was in a Blue mood :)
I was a bit tired of al the grey color in Logic but geee it was a time consuming job to change al this colors. But with a singel click and reload Logic it is back to normal.

An attempt to make an educational youtube video.
The level is probably low compared to many talented people here, anyway here it is.
Im open for advice and inspiration :) thank you.

Hi There :)

Well, you ask about some feedback and tips. Here is a question or at the same time the tip: Where is the education in this video? For me there is pretty much none in there.

You don´t explain at any point "why you do certain things in your mockup. That is imho a crucial part of teaching or education in general and I point that out because there are many many videos out there with a similiar approach which don´t educate imo anything. To tell the "what you do" and even more important "why you do it" is the meat and potatoes of every good educational video otherwise the audience just have more questions than answers to a specific topic. This video how it is now is more like plugin run through sort of thing, and it is also not clear what the focus is here? Do you want to teach transcription? I guess not. Do you want to teach how to do room placement? Maybe, do you want to teach how to use eq for cosmetic treatment? Probably..there is no focus for me.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for taking your time to reply Alexander.
It is seldom people do that or have time for that.

That is something to think about. Calling it educational was maybe also to tell that I dont have any intention to use an other persons composition to sell.
But there is no point to make such a video if it has any educational point, then I should have called it “for entertainment” or something.
I will have this in my mind for my next video.

Top Bottom