What's new

My first Trailer Track!

ka00

Stellar work, Simon. Did you personally mix and master this too? The production is impeccable. Am testing out my new DT880s and the track sounds fantastic on them.

In fact, when I clicked on your link, I happened to be listening to “Those We Don’t Speak Of” from The Village, which my phone automatically resumed playing after the end of your track, and I honestly couldn’t tell that it wasn’t your music anymore for a good 20 seconds. Of course I mean that in no other way than as a compliment.

OP
SimonCharlesHanna

SimonCharlesHanna

Stellar work, Simon. Did you personally mix and master this too? The production is impeccable. Am testing out my new DT880s and the track sounds fantastic on them.

In fact, when I clicked on your link, I happened to be listening to “Those We Don’t Speak Of” from The Village, which my phone automatically resumed playing after the end of your track, and I honestly couldn’t tell that it wasn’t your music anymore for a good 20 seconds. Of course I mean that in no other way than as a compliment.
Thanks Kaan!

I did mix it myself - not sure if Muchas did any touch ups/mastering tbh :/

Nice headphones! I recently got 880spro. Definitely get Reference 4 if you haven't already. The difference is shocking

Top Bottom