What's new

My first ever released Music on Youtube. Hoping for Feedback :)

Scripter

Young KSP Scripter and Composer
Hi,

So i released my first ever Music. It's an orchestral inspired hip hop Beat in collaboration with Jode Beat. Working on it was really fun and i've learned a lot, but of course I still have to learn so much. With that in mind I'm glad for everyone of you who just haves a listen to my composition. :) Tell me your opinion every feedback on YT and here is greatly appreciated as it's also my first Youtube Channel ever.
I'm really glad to be a part of this awesome community here on VI Control.

Hope you all enjoy. <3

Hi,

So i released my first ever Music. It's an orchestral inspired hip hop Beat in collaboration with Jode Beat. Working on it was really fun and i've learned a lot, but of course I still have to learn so much. With that in mind I'm glad for everyone of you who just haves a listen to my composition. :) Tell me your opinion every feedback on YT and here is greatly appreciated as it's also my first Youtube Channel ever.
I'm really glad to be a part of this awesome community here on VI Control.

Hope you all enjoy. <3

Some cool ideas, but I can’t help but feel the drums are so loud it distracts from the orchestral elements. Congrats on releasing music!

Some cool ideas, but I can’t help but feel the drums are so loud it distracts from the orchestral elements. Congrats on releasing music!
Yes thank you very much for the feedback, but the drums actually are intended to be that loud because it's a rap beat. So people will start to rap on it and Drums shall be heard than too. :) But thank you so much for checking out. <3

Also I created a second one. This one completely on my own. It's a bit more dark and synthy but quite cool. Tell me what you guys think:

Top Bottom