What's new

fedelecuo

Hi! This is the first time posting on this website and also the first time that i compose a piece for a film scene. A friend of mine recomended me this place because of the great community that it has.

I will really apreaciate if you watch my entry for the Spitfire & HBO westworld competition and give me your opinion

Thank you!
if you also are participating in this competition, feel free to show me your entry

Cathbad

Druid
It's an excellent effort for your first time. Well done. I particularly liked the part where the missile misses and then homes back in on the target.

The strings at 2:24 felt out of place. Just the wrong feeling: kind of sad or nostalgic which I assume isn't what you meant.

I liked your motif rhythm that you had running through the scene. It adds some coherence to the music to glue it together. Perhaps put it even more in the foreground and make the motivic development a prominent thematic feature?

OP
fedelecuo

fedelecuo

It's an excellent effort for your first time. Well done. I particularly liked the part where the missile misses and then homes back in on the target.

The strings at 2:24 felt out of place. Just the wrong feeling: kind of sad or nostalgic which I assume isn't what you meant.

I liked your motif rhythm that you had running through the scene. It adds some coherence to the music to glue it together. Perhaps put it even more in the foreground and make the motivic development a prominent thematic feature?

Thanks for the feedback! i really appreaciate that you took your time to watch and reply

I agree with you that the strings felt too much nostalgic or sad when the intented feeling that i was looking for was uncertainty and like the time slowed down. Putting the motif rhythm more in the foreground is also a great idea

Top Bottom