What's new

My Book is out! - The Composer’s Assistant’s Handbook: The Things They Don’t Tell You

JaikumarS

3.png

Dear Composers,

Time and again, most new composers ask the same questions and make the same mistakes. And by the time they become composers, more often than not, they’ve learnt the same lessons.

In The Composer’s Assistant’s Handbook, you’ll get to know:
- all you need to know to become a composer’s assistant
- all those lessons that no one tells you about the job and the journey

Click here to order your copy! Formats available - Kindle & Paperback

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions.

Thank you
JS

P.S - I would like to thank all the composers in this VI community for helping me to learn everyday since 2013!

OP
JaikumarS

JaikumarS

All the lovely people who bought the book!
Thanks a lot! once again!

JS

GNP

Well, my lesson was - I tried to become SOMEBODY'S assistant, but was rejected (not due to that SOMEBODY, but due to a mistake made by the US immigration department). So I had to become a self-selling composer in my own country myself. And I'm pretty sure I've had to deal with all the lessons you've mentioned in your book. Lol

OP
JaikumarS

JaikumarS

Well, my lesson was - I tried to become SOMEBODY'S assistant, but was rejected (not due to that SOMEBODY, but due to a mistake made by the US immigration department). So I had to become a self-selling composer in my own country myself. And I'm pretty sure I've had to deal with all the lessons you've mentioned in your book. Lol

Your journey must have been very inspiring! I'd love to hear your story! Can I send you an email?

Thanks,
JS

OP
JaikumarS

JaikumarS

Sharing some shout-outs and love I received from people around the world for my book - TCAH!

Click here to order your copy!

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 3.19.56 PM.png Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 3.19.19 PM.png

Thanks,
JS

Top Bottom