What's new

MUSIC: What are you listening to ? ?

PeterN

So...I'm guessing you've heard all the acts hoping to follow this track's success, by pretty much writing exactly the same song? 😱😱FML😱😱
Quite a few.

The track was attacking and beating allover Spain for two years, from fiestas to cars passing by, and on full volume - morning to night. Even neighbors playing it. You woke up to the subwoofers shouting DESPACITO even in small villages. National anthem of Andalucia.

This was the first time now, LISTENED to the track, and it is actually very good.

Last edited:

el-bo

When life gives you lemons, swap 'em for mangos
Quite a few.

The track was attacking and beating allover Spain for two years, from fiestas to cars passing by, and on full volume - morning to night. Even neighbors playing it. You woke up to the subwoofers shouting DESPACITO even in small villages. National anthem of Andalucia.

This was the first time now, LISTENED to the track, and it is actually very good.
Oh yeah, I’m well aware of all of that. I live in a flat that’s located above a set of traffic lights. So when the cars stop I get the simultaneous joys of car-exhaust poisoning and musical pollution.

Given the choice, I’d opt to keep the exhaust fumes 😱

SvenE

My neighbors listen to great music :-)
Recently: Snakes of Russia, Mount Alaska, Rival Consoles. I made a playlist of some darker synth tracks on Spotify:

Last edited:

KEM

Ludwig Göransson Fanboy
Yeezus - Kanye West

That album is literally the sole reason I make music and I’ve been listening to it a lot recently, still nothing like it and there never will be. It’s a perfect album in my eyes!!

Top Bottom